Had this baby for about 5 restarts later :D

10 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

You are banned for RDMs and VDMs, not because you don't have a mic. I also believe if you had a mic, you would have better communication with others, therefore less reports.

Goodluck in the future. Get a mic and a new name. No one will ever know....

2/3 rdm bans were lifted due to not rdm and 1/1 vdm bans were lifted. to get unbanned he says i have to get a mic, sounds like im banned for no mic to me

Edited by Miss Evo
27 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

2/3 rdm bans were lifted due to not rdm and 1/1 vdm bans were lifted. to get unbanned he says i have to get a mic, sounds like im banned for no mic to me

My response is what Ranger said.

11 hours ago, Ranger said:

Most people probably wouldn't have an issue unbanning you if you weren't a weird fuck who pretends to be a girl and therefore refuses to use a microphone which is kinda the entire point of a roleplay server.  So yeah, there is no reason you should be unbanned unless you have a mic.

+1 @Subaru keep this weird individual perm banned

33 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

You have like 5 mil in game, sell 1 mil buy a nice logitech or siberia for 50$ and you sitll have 4mil left and a mic.

Im sure no admin would have a problem with you selling money to get the mic and prob would transfer it for you if you were seriously that poor

Edited by Sugarfoot
SheriffJohnBeard and william like this
56 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

Youre banned for RDM.  But you have no place on the servers if you aren't interested in talking.

Edited by Ranger
13 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

You have like 5 mil in game, sell 1 mil buy a nice logitech or siberia for 50$ and you sitll have 4mil left and a mic.

Im sure no admin would have a problem with you selling money to get the mic and prob would transfer it for you if you were seriously that poor

800k, spent 3 mil on suicide vests ages ago and bought a house for 750k

8 hours ago, Miss Evo said:

800k, spent 3 mil on suicide vests ages ago and bought a house for 750k

800k = 40$, bam you can get a pretty nice logitech headset and you will be unbanned on asylum and can start making money and playing again,

If thats not worth it to you then get the fuck off the forums, and leave the community. Im sure everyone would love to be able to talk to you over voice chat and enjoy RPing with you but if you arn't willing to get a mic then there is no point in you being here anymore.

Its like playing League Of Legends Without a keyboard

Edited by Sugarfoot