Oh hi there

Why is the limit 17? THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. I just want to do something but I'm hardly immature. The limit should ALWAYS be 13, as that's the age when people become mature. Please, for the love of god change it. This is why I leave a lot of servers, as I'm not allowed to do what I think is fun. I know the reason it's there. It's because immaturity blah blah blah. Here's MY system.

- Must be 13 years of age

- Will be on trial period for a week or 2 weeks, where if they do good, they can become a police officer.

3 minutes ago, GuyStuffing said:

Why is the limit 17? THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. I just want to do something but I'm hardly immature. The limit should ALWAYS be 13, as that's the age when people become mature. Please, for the love of god change it. This is why I leave a lot of servers, as I'm not allowed to do what I think is fun. I know the reason it's there. It's because immaturity blah blah blah. Here's MY system.

- Will be on trial period for a week or 2 weeks, where if they do good, they can become a police officer.

No this is why. At your age you think you are mature but you still handel a situation differently then a semi / adult.

10 minutes ago, GuyStuffing said:

The reason its 17 is because of people like you asking for it to be 13.

Erwin_Rommel likes this

Simple Definition of mature

• : having or showing the mental and emotional qualities of an adult

• : having a fully grown or developed body : grown to full size

• : having reached a final or desired state

.... Complaining that you are mature does not show that you are.

And not everyone is mature at the age of 13, its not like you wake up on your 13th birthday and be like "I am finally fully gown! hooray!"

We have tried a few different times to lower the age limit and something always happens to prove that it wasn't the right choice.

Now I do feel there are a few mature younger players but there as well are many immature players. We have tried weeding out the immature players during interviews but somehow the outcome is still the same.. some fuck up.

I' am sorry that the outcome is not in your favor at the moment but your time will come eventually.

Just keep your head held up and enjoy the game as much as possible.

Again Welcome back and have fun!

mATURE.png

Edited by MnM Skittles
Zoex and Brendon Smith like this

4 hours ago, GuyStuffing said:

I am 13 and have gotten back into arma 3 after a while.

Welcome to the Asylum!

As you can not currently apply to the APD, I hereby accept you to join the rebel daycare of Altis!

Our rebel daycare will make you feel right at home with other people of your age.

mc_00000062.jpg

In this facility we will teach you the proper methods to dupe, combat log, and pull shots from 3000 meters out!

We even have computers built to give you a solid 60 FPS whilst playing!

Nqmelx4.png

If interested, please join our teamspeak. I have PM'ed you.

14 hours ago, explicit said:

Welcome to the Asylum!

As you can not currently apply to the APD, I hereby accept you to join the rebel daycare of Altis!

Our rebel daycare will make you feel right at home with other people of your age.

mc_00000062.jpg

In this facility we will teach you the proper methods to dupe, combat log, and pull shots from 3000 meters out!

We even have computers built to give you a solid 60 FPS whilst playing!

Nqmelx4.png

If interested, please join our teamspeak. I have PM'ed you.

I assume this is a joke. If it is not, I didn't get a PM

GuyStuffing, don't let this discourage you from continuing on Asylum, you'll find something fun to do. In due time and with patience, you'll be able to apply for APD. Good Luck! Cheers!

Explicit... 11/10 post. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I ran across it. It would've definitely been RIP Monitor time for me.

Bob Danaloo and explicit like this