Revise the Despawn System

Just now, VioletCrayolas said:

I don't know, maybe check to see if the owner is within up to 500 meters of the car before you despawn it instead of checking if someone is driving it.

As long as you interact with the vehicle frequently it wont despawn.

When I am about to capture a cartel for my gang, The Kavala Boulevard Bullies, dominators of server 1, I do not bring my car straight in. When I'm done killing people I do not travel another 500 meters to retrieve my car and come back with it (would probably be despawned anyway), I want to capture it then return to my car so I don't waste any time.

5 minutes ago, VioletCrayolas said:

Cars are loud... 

So turn them off?

3 minutes ago, VioletCrayolas said:

When I am about to capture a cartel for my gang, The Kavala Boulevard Bullies, dominators of server 1, I do not bring my car straight in. When I'm done killing people I do not travel another 500 meters to retrieve my car and come back with it (would probably be despawned anyway), I want to capture it then return to my car so I don't waste any time.

Pull your car at the vendor in the cap?

10 minutes ago, VioletCrayolas said:

u can pull cars out at the flag fool

HotWings, Akula, Miss Evo and 1 other like this

Capping a cartel takes 20 minutes in perfect conditions.... How long do you want the server to save your car for you? At some point it needs to declutter to prevent more lag...  Simply steal the ones that are left or pull on from the vendor.

Around 10 mins seems to be a sweet spot in terms of limiting clutter.  Just interact with the car from time to time. Also, if it's cartels that are the issue, as said previously you can pull a car from the vendor (grab a debit card before leaving for the fight). 

Olivia likes this
3 hours ago, bamf said:

Around 10 mins seems to be a sweet spot in terms of limiting clutter.  Just interact with the car from time to time. Also, if it's cartels that are the issue, as said previously you can pull a car from the vendor (grab a debit card before leaving for the fight). 

Sneaky referance for (pay 25$) and your problem is solved. 

#understandnondonorstruggles

VioletCrayolas likes this
16 hours ago, bamf said:

Any possibility of seeing the old vendor system return?

The garage being dependant on the flag pole gets frustrating, especially when you are stranded on a Cartel location after a server crash/restart and you have no where to pull cars out of. Amount of times I've pulled out multiple vehicles upon restart just in case the cap changes, and they all just despawn after restart so we have to run like 3km.

VioletCrayolas likes this

I would like the car despawn system to be relevant to the cost of the car you are driving.  

For example, if I park my hatchback on the beach to go excavate it should be despawned when I get back.

But, if I park a box truck, or even a HEMTT then maybe it should be waiting when I get back.  

Minimum Despawn time of 10 min, + *costofcar*/$1000.  (just trying to put it in a script perspective).