Brown Intro

Hello All!

My in game name is Brown, I have been on here for about a week now and I figured it was about time to throw a post on here. I have been on Asylum #1, and am still learning how this whole thing works. I am 29 years old, and I am from Ottawa, Canada. In real life I work as an Advanced Care Paramedic, which I got into after four years in the Military. ARMA 3 has always interested me due to its military sim like aspect. My hobbies are obviously computer gaming, hence why i'm here!

Eventually on this server I would like to eventually like to get white listed and pursue some positions within the server such as the Police. Also eventually I would like to help with moderation of the server as judging from my last week on here, seems to be severely limited (no offense intended, its hard to find good help.) In the meantime I figured out how to record on this server so I will try to do my part in reducing the amount of RDM/VDM on this server. With that out of the way, I look forward to RPing with all of you on here. Hit me up when you see me, always looking to make some good money on here. 

Cheers guys!

~Matt

BioHazard, Olivia, JAY1HP and 3 others like this
On 5/5/2016 at 2:53 PM, Brown said:

Hello All!

My in game name is Brown, I have been on here for about a week now and I figured it was about time to throw a post on here. I have been on Asylum #1, and am still learning how this whole thing works. I am 29 years old, and I am from Ottawa, Canada. In real life I work as an Advanced Care Paramedic, which I got into after four years in the Military. ARMA 3 has always interested me due to its military sim like aspect. My hobbies are obviously computer gaming, hence why i'm here!

Eventually on this server I would like to eventually like to get white listed and pursue some positions within the server such as the Police. Also eventually I would like to help with moderation of the server as judging from my last week on here, seems to be severely limited (no offense intended, its hard to find good help.) In the meantime I figured out how to record on this server so I will try to do my part in reducing the amount of RDM/VDM on this server. With that out of the way, I look forward to RPing with all of you on here. Hit me up when you see me, always looking to make some good money on here. 

Cheers guys!

~Matt

Welcome. Shadowplay is a good tool to record your gameplay. Set the record time to 6 minutes to show any lack of roll play. Other than that welcome to The Asylum, insane fun mixed with extreme frustration. Enjoy your stay.

9 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Welcome. Shadowplay is a good tool to record your gameplay. Set the record time to 6 minutes to show any lack of roll play. Other than that welcome to The Asylum, insane fun mixed with extreme frustration. Enjoy your stay.

I had one of those bouts of extreme frustration and I missed capturing it on video because shadowplay was off... Doh.