1st Montage

6 minutes ago, Master. said:

Average Montage but don't put cop kills in unless they're good kills and shooting people in the back from 10m however alright cartel kills

i mean like he trolls thoose cops pushing tower stuff like that is funny, but for you to comment "Average" you gotta do better then this i think

Just now, Hydro said:

i mean like he trolls thoose cops pushing tower stuff like that is funny, but for you to comment "Average" you gotta do better then this i think

Everyone has there moments , so dont judge people of 1 clip where a good player kills another good player , yea i potatoed but im not gonna argue he asked for feedback so i gave it grow up

Hydro and Spencer like this
52 minutes ago, Scott said:

Jesus fuck do you play on 10 fov? Shooting people coming up a ladder takes a ton of skill 

FuTVCykc_400x400.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Atmospherius said:

Hopefully also your last.

Like I said this was my first one. Just tried to it out there pretty quick for most feedback possible in the future. No reason for you to hate.

3 hours ago, Hydro said:

hello sir i kindly recommend you to change your attitude and stop spreading negative vibes, we do not accept this type of attitude and behaviour here on asylum, positive vibes only 

Bishop, Hydro, Spencer and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Gubber Flexx said:

Damn dude cut the guy some slack. I thought the montage was fun to watch so good job man!

Not trying to be a dick but a montage should show off good/funny/cool shots you get. Not shooting people defenseless coming up a ladder.

23 minutes ago, Scott said:

Not trying to be a dick but a montage should show off good/funny/cool shots you get. Not shooting people defenseless coming up a ladder.

I just put this one out pretty quick just to get some content. I'm probably gonna spend a lot more time on my next one if I ever do make it. Doesn't help that I lost a few of my better shots to my recording software crashing.

Edited by Spencer
3 hours ago, Hydro said:

The amount of times we have dominated u guys and one of u kill three of us and thinks he's mlg... Pathetic. Yes master potatoed, who cares? Everyone does at some point. Earlier u missed an entire mag on me when I was sitting down, didn't make a fucking video about it.

Just now, AndrewFam said:

The amount of times we have dominated u guys and one of u kill three of us and thinks he's mlg... Pathetic. Yes master potatoed, who cares? Everyone does at some point. Earlier u missed an entire mag on me when I was sitting down, didn't make a fucking video about it.

#positivevibes