Skiptracer

DeSt

Skiptracing (also skip tracing, or debtor and fugitive recovery[1]) is the process of locating a person's whereabouts for any number of purposes. A skiptracer is someone who performs this task, which may be the person's primary occupation. The term "skip" (as a noun) refers to the person being searched for, and is derived from the idiomatic expression "to skip town", meaning to depart (perhaps in a rush), leaving minimal clues behind to "trace" the "skip" to a new location.

12 minutes ago, Wtfmanshw said:

Skiptracing (also skip tracing, or debtor and fugitive recovery[1]) is the process of locating a person's whereabouts for any number of purposes. A skiptracer is someone who performs this task, which may be the person's primary occupation. The term "skip" (as a noun) refers to the person being searched for, and is derived from the idiomatic expression "to skip town", meaning to depart (perhaps in a rush), leaving minimal clues behind to "trace" the "skip" to a new location.

Also translation 

27 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

A failed idea

Ive played on shit altis life servers that have things at skip tracer base and its very much balanced and fun provided the cops have proper rushing vehicles. Instead of giving swat retarded armor and guns they should receive proper vehicles. Multiple hunters and striders with smoke, and some mx's and mxm's.

15 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ive played on shit altis life servers that have things at skip tracer base and its very much balanced and fun provided the cops have proper rushing vehicles. Instead of giving swat retarded armor and guns they should receive proper vehicles. Multiple hunters and striders with smoke, and some mx's and mxm's.

That wouldn't be a problem if people didn't camp rooftops where the hunters and striders don't do anything. Swat 7.62's are necessary to eliminate the pilot of the getaway orca, if the orca's glass wasn't as strong I would have no problem with swat getting all 6.5's.

3 hours ago, LennieTheLegend said:

That wouldn't be a problem if people didn't camp rooftops where the hunters and striders don't do anything. Swat 7.62's are necessary to eliminate the pilot of the getaway orca, if the orca's glass wasn't as strong I would have no problem with swat getting all 6.5's.

Glass can be penetrated by 9mm now, and there are no roof tops at skip only a control tower that is easy to shoot from a sniper hill to the north

What it seems like, and maybe I'm completely off here, is that you can use this place to track someone with a bounty, probably for some sort of fee. Now it seems like something only bounty hunters would be able to use but they can already track fugitives so either this is gonna be something available to everybody or a much more accurate trace for bounty hunters. I'm kinda hoping it's the former as this opens up new avenues of gameplay. With the ability to track someone you could actually be a somewhat successful assassin for hire, provided your target has a bounty. That's just one example and I could see the potential for this to be abused but making the price a bit on the high side might help to balance that out. Like I said, just ideas, I could be completely wrong here.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this