Rebel Wasted

39 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

and rebels do value their lives? 

Uhhhh yea. Most rebels pay almost 30k for a loadout. Think they don't give a fuck if they die? Don't be ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Even with 5 of the most armored vehicles police have (even though only 3% of cops can even pull them out), they're still no match for the OP rebel...

Get rid of the 7.62's already Paratus.

The reason why the cops lost the fight is because they brought 20 striders to the fight with only 1 driver each. bring FULL striders and drop right under the deerstand/tower. Would've been a lot easier than what they did. Cops were literally driving in circles around the rebel being completely useless while they died off 1 by 1. Don't use 7.62 as an excuse for cops not being smart about what they're doing.  

Estellor likes this

So what about us rebels when we use our ifrits and push up to let's say OG arms and don't get shoot out? i mean they have 7.62 but then again brain is a factor here aswell. No tactis = dead, don't play the numbers game, you can have 20 ppl on with all hexes while we have 5 and yet they get killed and your argumeent is that we have better weapons? Yes we do for the reason of "20 cops" try helping your fellow cops and teach them tactis insteed of complaning about 7.62. @Jaylen Sarrett

PS don't come over here and ruin a great video and alot of fun from both cops and rebels with this, thanks.

Edited by Mahdizzle
Estellor and TMACWILLIS like this
2 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

So what about us rebels when we use our ifrits and push up to let's say OG arms and don't get shoot out? i mean they have 7.62 but then again brain is a factor here aswell. No tactis = dead, don't play the numbers game, you can have 20 ppl on with all hexes while we have 5 and yet they get killed and your argumeent is that we have better weapons? Yes we do for the reason of "20 cops" try helping your fellow cops and teach them tactis insteed of complaning about 7.62. @Jaylen Sarrett

PS don't come over here and ruin a great video and alot of fun from both cops and rebels with this, thanks.

i didn't ruin a video, i stated a comment, people didn't like it...

and ifrit windows are slanted better, and far harder to shoot people out of, they're not equivalent.

1 minute ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

and ifrit windows are slanted better, and far harder to shoot people out of, they're not equivalent.

You are not shooting in the right places. Please just stop with the nonsense. Dont want this to get locked.

Estellor likes this
1 minute ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Its so easy to shoot someone out of an ifrit, God have mercy if they were to drive like the cops were in this video. I'd have a field day.

its a great video and shows excellent work by rebels and poor teamwork by the cops.

Estellor likes this
6 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Bro again with the equipment? Ifrit/Strider who fucking cares its easy as shit to shoot someone out of they are driving like speds. Watch the video. If the striders did what they were supposed to do instead of just driving around in circles around the rebel the outcome would be the cops pushing and taking the advantage of numbers. It has nothing to do with gear, cops are just retarded. It just works that way. Literally everytime i play cop theres about 1 with some actual game sense and that person probably plays rebel. Stop whining.

Just now, Estellor said:

Bro again with the equipment? Ifrit/Strider who fucking cares its easy as shit to shoot someone out of they are driving like speds. Watch the video. If the striders did what they were supposed to do instead of just driving around in circles around the rebel the outcome would be the cops pushing and taking the advantage of numbers. It has nothing to do with gear, cops are just retarded. It just works that way. Literally everytime i play cop theres about 1 with some actual game sense and that person probably plays rebel. Stop whining.

if gear is irrelevant, use a 6.5 from now on..

oh you won't?

point proven.

move along little one

2 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

if gear is irrelevant, use a 6.5 from now on..

oh you won't?

point proven.

move along little one

what a way for a SGT to act aah this is cute, you are like call of duty infinite warfare and we are BF1 

Edited by Mahdizzle
Goldy likes this
1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Well, I expect the senior staff to be able to take charge of a channel and come up with a viable tactic. Driving around in circles in a strider is not a tactic. It doesnt take too much of an effort  as a higher up to put the cops into a fighting position. 

9 hours ago, Slim Jeezy said:

cops dont value their lives, thats why all the cops complain its not balanced.  Make cop load outs more expensive, dont give them a free loadout and i bet you see cops play with tactics rather than lets see how many we can get up there at once.

Maybe if the entire APD stopped zerging all the time and actually played tactically, they would win more fights. 

Plenty of rebel fights have been fought and plenty of times the gang in the base lost to attackers because tactics. 

Thats what @Whitey meant

Nah. What everyone in this thread fails to realize is its not tactics. We don't promote, demote, or accept people for combat prowess. People play the server for 2 weeks and bought Arma purely for it a good amount of times. We don't have those great shots because we don't have a group that has a realistic ability to work as a whole. When it comes down to it, individual player skill determines fights. Rebels play with their friends and get better with their friends. Playing around other good players makes you better. As a cop you cycle every single day the people you play with, and individual skill level varies to the extreme.

So basicly, most cops just don't have the communication skill down as good individually as a rebel does.The only thing they can do to make ends meet and improve themselves is if they have the personal drive to do so, which as a video game many people don't quite give a shit, and rightly so.

And the idea of making cop loadouts more expensive? Please. That would just make people bitch about how cops only use the free 5.56 because they will literally only use that. Even now it's like pulling teeth to get a cop to buy a gun. Especially the gang cops.

Edited by Dust Runner
1 hour ago, Dust Runner said:

Nah. What everyone in this thread fails to realize is its not tactics. We don't promote, demote, or accept people for combat prowess. People play the server for 2 weeks and bought Arma purely for it a good amount of times. We don't have those great shots because we don't have a group that has a realistic ability to work as a whole. When it comes down to it, individual player skill determines fights. Rebels play with their friends and get better with their friends. Playing around other good players makes you better. As a cop you cycle every single day the people you play with, and individual skill level varies to the extreme.

So basicly, most cops just don't have the communication skill down as good individually as a rebel does.The only thing they can do to make ends meet and improve themselves is if they have the personal drive to do so, which as a video game many people don't quite give a shit, and rightly so.

And the idea of making cop loadouts more expensive? Please. That would just make people bitch about how cops only use the free 5.56 because they will literally only use that. Even now it's like pulling teeth to get a cop to buy a gun. Especially the gang cops.

You're not wrong, but you aren't addressing what hes talking about. I agree that skill in the apd is a non-factor towards promotions (as it should be). However, why are there people driving straight at rebel in an armored vehicle? Like that has very little to do with "skill". Its common sense not to drive straight at someone shooting at you. I've played as a blu4 on many servers at this point and while I really admire the APD for some of the stuff it does, it still blows me away that the APD has some of the nicest and genuine guys that I've ever met and they've been on asylum for 2 years+, but they still do this stupid shit. I just don't get it. Back when I was in a gang I would yell at people for stupid shit like clicking inventory instead of get in on a car in a high pressure situation, but this is just a whole different level of stupid.

9 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Not the case for the most part. When you start to play cop and meet new people that you enjoy playing with you seek those people out in order to continue having fun. When I started down my rebel path after being a full time cop, I created a gang that was made up of the people that I played cop with. Players play a specific precinct which typically comes with the same people at any given time through out the day.  If you were forced to play with new people everyday it would become a never ending revolving door of APD officers.

10 hours ago, Agent X said:

Not the case for the most part. When you start to play cop and meet new people that you enjoy playing with you seek those people out in order to continue having fun. When I started down my rebel path after being a full time cop, I created a gang that was made up of the people that I played cop with. Players play a specific precinct which typically comes with the same people at any given time through out the day.  If you were forced to play with new people everyday it would become a never ending revolving door of APD officers.

Yeah sorry I don't just play with groups of friends all the time. It's more prevalent when you don't do that, for one, and two when your all in one channel for HVTs, Fed, Bank, or Prison. A lot more prevalent.