DONE

Diseased

34 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Hence the fact I'm ready to graduate. To many retards.

when i graduated highschool i was so excited to begin my adult life. Only to find out, i really just want to be 16 again. Seriously high school was awesome, being an adult sucks. Maybe its because i live in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, congrats on graduating.

42 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Hence the fact I'm ready to graduate. To many retards.

Thats why I left Highschool after Sophomore year. I have to go to the highschool once a quarter. Other than that Im free to go to the local college and they pay for it. :P 

27 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Just remember 4 years really means 6 years and 8 years really means 10. Its a god damn mess trying to do more then 5 classes a semester 

I finished a Masters' in 5 years. Just gotta do those 15+ hours Fall/Spring semesters yo.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

I finished a Masters' in 5 years. Just gotta do those 15+ hours Fall/Spring semesters yo.

You are a god then sir, I spend roughly 5 hours in class mon - fri , and 3 hours of homework after school with about 1 hour of studying. Then on saturday I spend about 5 hours on homework before work , same with sunday. This is with only 4 classes

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

You are a god then sir, I spend roughly 5 hours in class mon - fri , and 3 hours of homework after school with about 1 hour of studying. Then on saturday I spend about 5 hours on homework before work , same with sunday. This is with only 4 classes

I tried to take my classes from 8-1. I wanted to be done as soon as possible in the day.

I never studied before the morning of a test; and homework was crammed in last minute. I was a highly successful, but very bad student.

Just now, Gnashes said:

I tried to take my classes from 8-1. I wanted to be done as soon as possible in the day.

I never studied before the morning of a test; and homework was crammed in last minute. I was a highly successful, but very bad student.

I go from 8-10 and 1-4 , idk how you go for that long man , ive been at it for 6 years now and my brain just gets tired after that much time in class

2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

So classes 8-1, homework done by 4PM. Sound like you have a ton of free time

Just now, Budbringer said:

So classes 8-1, homework done by 4PM. Sound like you have a ton of free time

well 8-10 . then go to gym / run / shower / eat . then back to school till 4 , then homework till 6 break till 8 homework till 10, then another break till 11 , then study till 12 and sleep to wake up at 7 am. So roughly 3 hours free time a day which is pretty dope

2 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

when i graduated highschool i was so excited to begin my adult life. Only to find out, i really just want to be 16 again. Seriously high school was awesome, being an adult sucks. Maybe its because i live in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, congrats on graduating.

Fuck that. Adult life is so much better. Sure it comes with shittty things likes bills and much more responsibility. But the independence is so worth it. 

But of course to each their own 

May I ask why you chose radiology? Just curious 

15 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

Fuck that. Adult life is so much better. Sure it comes with shittty things likes bills and much more responsibility. But the independence is so worth it. 

But of course to each their own 

May I ask why you chose radiology? Just curious 

Interned with one and my cousin was is one, pretty cool.

13 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Interned with one and my cousin was is one, pretty cool.

Fair enough.

Fron my experience and share of poor decisions; find your passion in life, and center your career around that passion. For me it's animals. If you could consider science and Healthcare a passion of yours, then you're on the right track.

Just my 2 cents

Edited by Das Otter

Radiologist? Boring. Let me share with you the true glory of Critial Care. I just finished a TY and I'm starting my categorical residency this July (finished Med school already) so if you have questions about how to get into Med school hit me with a PM.

2 minutes ago, KillZone said:

Wtf kinda high schoolers you teach that you can bribe them with fucking cookies 

Um, have you ever met a high schooler? They like to act cool and tough, but you offer them free cookies and they lose their shit. I'm pretty sure they're about the same as small children in that sense.