Fix getting paid for parole or not getting paid.

Not sure if this is a bug, Basically you should either get paid everytime for giving someone parole or not get paid for giving someone parole. Sometimes though if we (Police) give someone parole we get paid and sometimes we don't... Just suggesting that get fixed or changed so that we either don't get paid for giving parole or do. @bamf please save us again @KBW :)

Edited by Google™

Out of curiosity if were not allowed to do certain things while on cop why not code flags and catch/throws to stop us from being allowed to do those things once there acheived? i.e not being able to pardon a prison break, then why not code it so we can't? Just a nerdy programming idea thats all

20 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Or you are just very thirsty for money.

This is not really a big thing that needs to be fixed quick. Low priority.. -1

Your logic is retarded.

I bet if gold bars were only paying rebels out half the time, the outrage would be palpable.  Its been broken for a long time and the hero @KBW can probably fix it pretty easily.

Zorrak likes this
On 25/05/2016 at 7:34 PM, FozzyBear said:

they play cop for hour get money then go round killing civs in kavala square who are trying to just buy bags and stuff to go and work , really scummy thing to do , , the cops force on this game has gone to shit since i been gone , then i think its funny i see a thread with a admin saying taking over the police hq is a really scummy thing to do , well killing civs at kavala square to get their own bounty up as a trophy to other cops  ,  that is also scummy thing to do   , and cops getting their bountys higher by just killing normal civs , and you wonder why , when the  police hq on every server is being attacked look towards your own constables that are playing Civ

Edited by friendlypilot
4 minutes ago, friendlypilot said:

they play cop for hour get money then go round killing civs in kavala square who are trying to just buy bags and stuff to go and work , really scummy thing to do , , the cops force on this game has gone to shit since i been gone , then i think its funny i see a thread with a admin saying taking over the police hq is a really scummy thing to do , well killing civs at kavala square to get their own bounty up as a trophy to other cops  ,  that is also scummy thing to do   , and cops getting their bountys higher by just killing normal civs , and you wonder why , when the  police hq on every server is being attacked look towards your own constables that are playing Civ

do you even speak english? 

BioHazard likes this
On 5/25/2016 at 2:34 PM, FozzyBear said:

I rather it get fixed so money hungry cops will actually issue parole because otherwise they won't because they are going to do whatever is giving them a pay out.

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
8 minutes ago, KBW said:

Not sure why it seems random that you do or don't get paid for parole, as I believe it uses the same code for jailing as for parole.

There's no dispute that you get paid every time for arresting someone, correct?

As far as I'm aware, yes, we get paid every time we arrest someone.