someone justify this for me as its unfair

report keeps getting taken down its silly, you can see the rules being broken 

Are you comfortable with us showing the evidence to the banned player? Yes as this is an obvious form of rdm as i complied to his demands, explain this to me what if you cant record 5 minuets before what if i had no room on my hard drive at the time, this system is flawed indefinitely as you should only have to show the incident at hand nothing 3 minuets prior as it is irrelevant to the subject matter, what you see is i am a new spawn who you can see is killed out of no fault of their own. you can see that but why not do anything about it, i simply ask for a justified means to the video length, you can't close a subject on a matter that is breaking server rules 

While yes, you do generally need a 5 minute video, I believe admins would make an exception here. It's blatant RDM. You say your reports are being taken down? Are you posting them in the player report section using the correct format?

2 minutes ago, Jerry springer said:

how can you justify that as not rdm,its the most stupid rule ever 5 minuets is a extensive time to back tack dont you thin ? tell me without going by the "rules" if you think its fair  

No idea what the first part of your statement means...but:

It's not unfair because they initiated with you, talked to you, either you didnt have what they wanted, or you were an annoying cunt, once they RP with you they can pretty much do anything they want, life's not fair, get over it..

Also you dont post shit like this on the forums...Hence why i'm roasting you, because you're viewed as a retard.

5 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

It's not unfair because they initiated with you, talked to you, either you didnt have what they wanted, or you were an annoying cunt, once they RP with you they can pretty much do anything they want, life's not fair, get over it..

Also you dont post shit like this on the forums...Hence why i'm roasting you, because you're viewed as a retard.

Actually...if you comply, they have to come up with a new reason to kill you. 

5 minutes ago, chF said:

Actually...if you comply, they have to come up with a new reason to kill you. 

Well the guys mic is asshole weenerballs so we don't know if he said a reason or not, coulda said, "well you didnt have any money so im gonna kill you"

anyways get over it, you had some clothes and a backpack, boo-hoo

you literally lost no gear besides a backpack and a fucking shirt. 

Useless shit like this is what have the admins so backed up with work. Maybe if you had an illegal weapon and a vest or y inventory it could be justifiable but shit like this happens everyday in all towns, not just kavala. 

Get over it, as @hamsham12 stated

51 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

well arnt you all a bunch of childish wankers XD fucking chill out, this community is fucked XD XD XD

Furnie Mack likes this
18 minutes ago, Slim Jeezy said:

you literally lost no gear besides a backpack and a fucking shirt. 

Useless shit like this is what have the admins so backed up with work. Maybe if you had an illegal weapon and a vest or y inventory it could be justifiable but shit like this happens everyday in all towns, not just kavala. 

Get over it, as @hamsham12 stated

well that besides the point, there this rule called rdm ? which is very clearly broken and is why i am reporting it 

1 hour ago, chF said:

While yes, you do generally need a 5 minute video, I believe admins would make an exception here. It's blatant RDM. You say your reports are being taken down? Are you posting them in the player report section using the correct format?

finally someone who isnt being a arsehole :D, yes its with the correct format just wish someone would generally look into it tbh 

1 minute ago, Raptor -JTRP said:

They had no reason to kill you what's so ever I mean you didn't have what they want so they executed you not like you post3d a threat be a useful they hado you zip tied so they should get a ban

but surely let me go if i had nothing they wanted, in a role play prospective it does not make any sense

7 minutes ago, Jerry springer said:

well that besides the point, there this rule called rdm ? which is very clearly broken and is why i am reporting it 

Hey Jerry, I can understand your frustration but everything that took place here is within the rules and the admin who handled it upheld the policy as it currently exists.

First, the 5 minute requirement in RDM reports is there the ensure that the admin team has all necessary context. Since active combat/RP initiation lasts for five minutes, they require that entire span of time to be shown prior to the incident in question. Forcing videos to be that long is a burden for both the reporting player and the admin who has to do the reports, however it is necessary to handle things as accurately and thoroughly as possible. 

As for the actual situation, while it certainly is frustrating getting messed with as a fresh spawn or killed while already in zipties, there are no rules which explicitly prohibit this behavior. Once hostile RP is initiated, you know that it's very likely you'll be killed. It's a shame that so few of these RP situations end peacefully, but truly that's just the nature of the game. 

Anyway, I hope going forward your experiences on Asylum are more positive. 

Volunteer281 likes this
3 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Hey Jerry, I can understand your frustration but everything that took place here is within the rules and the admin who handled it upheld the policy as it currently exists.

First, the 5 minute requirement in RDM reports is there the ensure that the admin team has all necessary context. Since active combat/RP initiation lasts for five minutes, they require that entire span of time to be shown prior to the incident in question. Forcing videos to be that long is a burden for both the reporting player and the admin who has to do the reports, however it is necessary to handle things as accurately and thoroughly as possible. 

As for the actual situation, while it certainly is frustrating getting messed with as a fresh spawn or killed while already in zipties, there are no rules which explicitly prohibit this behavior. Once hostile RP is initiated, you know that it's very likely you'll be killed. It's a shame that so few of these RP situations end peacefully, but truly that's just the nature of the game. 

fair enough, least someone acc answered the question instead of being so aggressive ive played servers before that state that if you kill someone ziptied for no reason and they have complied it against rules 

1 hour ago, Buckwalter said:

What he said

1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

First words out of your mouth is "do that and I'll ban your ass". You deserved to get killed after that..

And what he said.

Locking.