Remove the Gun store in donor town / make it off limits for the apd

9 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Whats the difference of doing that and sitting at athira dmv/kavala square?

the interaction with different civilians, protecting them and representing the server as a whole and being an active police force? 

the difference is your hurting the guy thats in kavala being chased down by a fire-eyed rook banger texting the police over and over for assistance, with no reply because your more worried about a paycheck (Which is shit now anyways with the update). 

idk about any other precinct but P2 seems to be horrible for things like this. 

yea, stay in donor for 5 minutes or so to see if you can get 1 guy, but patrol your normal areas and protect the civilians as much as possible. dont sit there for 15-20 minutes +, go check cocaine and then come back and sit again for 20 minutes just waiting to get a 10k paycheck from a guy with a 100k bounty.

Edited by Slim Jeezy
1 minute ago, Slim Jeezy said:

the interaction with different civilians, protecting them and representing the server as a whole and being an active police force? 

the difference is your hurting the guy thats in kavala being chased down by a fire-eyed rook banger

most people in donor town are rook warrios shooting unarmed civilians, how is that not protecting civilians? :)

2 minutes ago, Slim Jeezy said:

trying to stay on topic, cops need to stop checking donor ever 10 minutes, people spawn here for a free, quick way to gear back up to go back and fight a cartel, 

Cops go there and you guys start jumping off balconies and drowning yourself... Why would they leave when they know people are dumb enough to respawn in the same spot after 30 seconds?  You expect a free pass, and its not going to happen.  

9 hours ago, Drew said:

Stock houses up?.. It's not that hard. Either you spawn donor and take the risk or choose a different path. Don't just keep spawning to die or get caught to complain about people camping. Some people do it, and some don't. Just know when to stop spawning there.

Agree'd I have 100 defibs 100 of every other y inventory sitting in a house outside of donor town. This however for 11 loadouts costed me 520k. Kind of a big investment for one house on one server. Yeah I could have bought less Y inventory but that just adds up to an immense over kill on time use

55 minutes ago, HotWings said:

remove donor? +1

Or add a rebel  closer to kavala, negate donor town - and now all rebels are equal distance from arms , all require you to spawn in a town to get to them. Creates an overall equal time and investment from every rebel thus allowing you to choose which one to go to rather then fight over the ideal one. 

The whole killing each other for an hour at donor town and at rebel is kind of what made me decide that playing rebel was boring as hell now.

Even when you make it to the cartels you just get shot in the back, 

Edited by Sugarfoot
Mike Stmria and BioHazard like this
13 hours ago, Call Me Shirley said:

Donor town is a town. Cops are allowed to patrol towns.

We don't want officers to have to constantly look at the map to judge whether they're allowed to travel somewhere, or not.

That's not fluid gameplay. If you're a criminal, expect cops to chase you.

There is a difference in patrolling the town, and going there constantly knowing there is 2 gangs fighting a cartel. Waiting for one team to die, and then siren the whole town and down anyone you see on the spawn point.

Its just a dick move sirening the whole town and downing anyone you see knowing that most people there are wanted, and just died at a cartel. 

Lets be honest here, the constant cops who go there are not there to patrol for illegal activity, they are there to make some easy money knowing that wanted people will be fresh spawns. Its all focused around making that money, not roleplaying and preventing illegal activity. It annoys me when police say "Its a town, and we patrol it like any other", No, Cops only go there when they know gangs are fighting, when gangs are not fighting, you will rarely see cops in donor town.

Its a shame as well, its always the same cops who do it, always the same ones who disregard roleplay and only care about the paycheck.

Edited by Haych
12 hours ago, Midamaru said:

The objective is capturing the cartel.

It shifted from fighting over the cartel on location to disabling the other gang to attack

always been like that, the only gang ive ever been fighting and was able to just focus on the cartel and not be killing each other at rebels with regiment.

AND ON A SIDE NOTE

Your all idiots, there are 3 rebels donor town is not your only option.

Edited by Iced
Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
53 minutes ago, Haych said:

There is a difference in patrolling the town, and going there constantly knowing there is 2 gangs fighting a cartel. Waiting for one team to die, and then siren the whole town and down anyone you see on the spawn point.

Its just a dick move sirening the whole town and downing anyone you see knowing that most people there are wanted, and just died at a cartel. 

Lets be honest here, the constant cops who go there are not there to patrol for illegal activity, they are there to make some easy money knowing that wanted people will be fresh spawns. Its all focused around making that money, not roleplaying and preventing illegal activity. It annoys me when police say "Its a town, and we patrol it like any other", No, Cops only go there when they know gangs are fighting, when gangs are not fighting, you will rarely see cops in donor town.

Its a shame as well, its always the same cops who do it, always the same ones who disregard roleplay and only care about the paycheck.

Even though I think they should be allowed to.  Nobody should be fooling themselves, cops are only there for a paycheck and if they weren't seeing gangs fighitng each other in the kill feed, they wouldn't be there.  With that being said, if donor town was re purposed to act more like a normal town and have a commodities trader, drug dealer, more than one spawn point then maybe there would be a population of the town that wasn't solely fighting cartels, it could make a small difference.

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
1 hour ago, Iced said:

always been like that, the only gang ive ever been fighting and was able to just focus on the cartel and not be killing each other at rebels with regiment.

AND ON A SIDE NOTE

Your all idiots, there are 3 rebels donor town is not your only option.

The other rebels require a house or require you to spawn in a town. Non of this effects me, but for those whom don't have crazy money or the houses are already bought it effects them. Im stocked 4 life :D 

2 hours ago, HotWings said:

Cops go there and you guys start jumping off balconies and drowning yourself... Why would they leave when they know people are dumb enough to respawn in the same spot after 30 seconds?  You expect a free pass, and its not going to happen.  

It's also a little much to have 4 cops and 3 of which are sitting in the balconies "screaming and hands up" to a naked who just spawned there. The only cops that go to donor town are higher ups warrant squading and money hungry constables.

21 minutes ago, Parker said:

It's also a little much to have 4 cops and 3 of which are sitting in the balconies "screaming and hands up" to a naked who just spawned there. The only cops that go to donor town are higher ups warrant squading and money hungry constables.

If you dont like warrant officers after you dont break the law.  They are going to track you, they are going to find you, and they are most likely going to die or catch you. Its a part of the game, one that I doubt will change because you whine about getting arrested. 

Edited by HotWings
BioHazard likes this
16 minutes ago, HotWings said:

If you dont like warrant officers after you dont break the law.  They are going to track you, they are going to find you, and they are most likely going to die or catch you. Its a part of the game, one that I doubt will change because you whine about getting arrested. 

I never said anything bad about warrant officers m8. They have a good reason to be there. Money hungry constables who camp donor and  initiate on every naked that spawns in do not. 

remove donor town, and just make it a real town so everyone can stop bitching, I've posted yesterday about this but reading through the comments swayed my decision. Just remove it, Get rid of this "donor town advantage" and make it a real town people can spawn into, Or just make it an abandoned ruins that people can spawn into for no reason. that would be a nice addition  

"Patrolled like every other town."

Excuse me sir, but umm... last I checked, you weren't patrolling here at all before the killfeed started lighting up two different gangs, before the Arms Dealer - XxPistolBanger420xX changed to Arms Dealer - Contested, before the shit talking started in sidechat. .

Actually the oldest excuse to be a money hungry fucking mongol ever. Pretty funny when you bring up that stupid ass excuse of "patrolling" that town, when there is no patrolling being done before said events occur.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Haych, Assert and Duffy49 like this
8 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Agree'd I have 100 defibs 100 of every other y inventory sitting in a house outside of donor town. This however for 11 loadouts costed me 520k. Kind of a big investment for one house on one server. Yeah I could have bought less Y inventory but that just adds up to an immense over kill on time use

If it cost you 520k for one house. You're doing it wrong. I filled up one of my houses yesterday for 60k.. That's just the vest, guns, clothes, and mags. It's around 80-100k to fill a house. Very cheap.

Edited by Drew
4 minutes ago, Drew said:

If it cost you 520k for one house. You're doing it wrong. I filled up one of my houses yesterday for 60k.. That's just the vest, guns, clothes, and mags. It's around 80-100k to fill a house. Very cheap.

I filled up 100 of every y inventory, 11 mk1 loadouts just because I know how this game works , its alot easier to bring a few guns then it is to bring 100 defibs so I did it while the server was dead. Total cost was 520 with buying the house and crates.

Guns 6k ea - 66k

Vest 5k ea - 55k

Scopes 1k ea - 11k

clothes 1500 ea - 16500

House - 150k

Crates 20k ea - 60k

Y inventory  redgulls - 15k

food / water / lockpicks / first aid kits / smoke grenades / zipties / some drills- 25k

defibs - 91k for 100

blood bags - 31k for 100

Roughly about 516k i added in about 5k cause i had to pull a hummingbird about twice to move some things

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I filled up 100 of every y inventory, 11 mk1 loadouts just because I know how this game works , its alot easier to bring a few guns then it is to bring 100 defibs so I did it while the server was dead. Total cost was 520 with buying the house and crates.

Guns 6k ea - 66k

Vest 5k ea - 55k

Scopes 1k ea - 11k

clothes 1500 ea - 16500

House - 150k

Crates 20k ea - 60k

food / water / lockpicks / first aid kits / smoke grenades / zipties / some drills- 25k

defibs - 91k for 100

blood bags - 31k for 100

Roughly about 516k i added in about 5k cause i had to pull a hummingbird about twice to move some things

Well... not sure how you've been doing them, but I literally spent 60k on the loadouts yesterday and it was cheap. I filled 2 houses for the price of 500k not too long ago, and that was purchasing them too. Also, You don't need that many of each. You literally will have 11 loadouts.. So make sure to get one full loadout worth of stuff. You don't have to get 100 defibs when you will only need 1 for that loadout otherwise you're spending extra money which isn't needed.

16 minutes ago, Drew said:

Well... not sure how you've been doing them, but I literally spent 60k on the loadouts yesterday and it was cheap. I filled 2 houses for the price of 500k not too long ago, and that was purchasing them too. Also, You don't need that many of each. You literally will have 11 loadouts.. So make sure to get one full loadout worth of stuff. You don't have to get 100 defibs when you will only need 1 for that loadout otherwise you're spending extra money which isn't needed.

well I included the cost of the house + the fact that getting medical is dangerous might as well stock up when its not.

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

Guns 6k ea - 66k

Vest 5k ea - 55k

Scopes 1k ea - 11k

clothes 1500 ea - 16500

House - 150k

Crates 20k ea - 60k

defibs - 91k for 100

blood bags - 31k for 100

good choice of gear but u forgot the nades :kappa:

15 minutes ago, friendlypilot said:

get good ? be bounty hunter , sit at donor catch noobs all day 

why was this introduced it Creates Rdm ? 

I see what you mean, it is borderline rdm, but it's always best to over initiate anyway. If their name is red, someone in their group or gang has shot at you or someone in your group or gang within the last 5 mins, which most people use as sufficient initiation to down/kill them.

12 minutes ago, BioHazard_ said:

I see what you mean, it is borderline rdm, but it's always best to over initiate anyway. If their name is red, someone in their group or gang has shot at you or someone in your group or gang within the last 5 mins, which most people use as sufficient initiation to down/kill them.

had this problem yesterday trolls in kavala seem to think red name is rights to kill enemy when innocent bystander getting hit with a stray bullet 

10 hours ago, Trilligy said:

From what I gathered. Donor is the Kavala for rebels and most rebels refuse to spawn at their house or another town so we must change donor to make it a safer place.

Well if its not strictly used for cartels then why is there no money making area's near it? Why is there no cop HQ near it? Seems to me like it was tailored for cartels - which at that point having a gun store for people to prevent people from getting to a cartel or getting to rebel ; seems redundant.

Either take the gun store out or make it an official town with things to do around the area and fill that center of the map maybe? Just my thoughts

Edited by Sugarfoot