Remove the Gun store in donor town / make it off limits for the apd

1. Gun store in donor town makes everything toxic for everyone. No one can spawn / get a real fight. You constantly have to camp rebel due to mobs of people coming with guns from donor which creates rebel camping. Its a vortex of shit

2. Just the idea of going to donor town isn't cool. Its a town literally for cartels we all know it. Cops have no buisness there unless there under cover.

Yes im hypocritical of both things and I apoligize I get caught up in things sometimes or I go where the group goes. With that being said ,  I think its time that they should be altered. It creates toxicity between the objective themselves and trickle into other aspects. Just my opinion

Corgi, Olivia, Big Bird and 5 others like this

Maybe if all the cartel locations were not all next to it most rebels wouldn't you it so often. 

It's kinda sad that rebels don't even go to the top of the map anymore since devs don't want to add vehicle spawns/heli garages to make the rest of the map accessible so it doesn't take 20 minutes to get back to a cartel after you die.

Edited by What zit tooya
5 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Don't be a follower next time. If the group goes, tell them to fuck themselves or just say no.

I mean its cop, you dont tend to get a choice where you are assigned too nor where ever your team already is. I just make the best out of it and RP with those people

4 minutes ago, Call Me Shirley said:

Donor town is a town. Cops are allowed to patrol towns.

We don't want officers to have to constantly look at the map to judge whether they're allowed to travel somewhere, or not.

That's not fluid gameplay. If you're a criminal, expect cops to chase you.

Fair enough , I just feel as if it creates the wrong kind of atmosphere. Its more along hte lines of hey lets go to the area where all the high bounties are for money! kind of a feel. I respect your opinion though

Olivia likes this
3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Its a town just like any other town, needs to be patrolled. I dont really see any difference between patrolling there than Sofia. Dick move to camp the spawns, maybe, but you have gang houses for a reason. Get a garage close by, so whenever you die you just pull a car there and drive to rebel

Fair enough, but how do you feel about players being able to buy guys and completely halt the town of its purpose?

hahahaha it's cute that you're crying about cops patrolling donor town. 

how long have you been around sugarfoot? Do you not remember Lew Lew the...err, follower of Judaism

dude was known for CAMPING donor town, every hour of the day he was on he was camping donor...led to FSA and Regiment and some other gangs teaming up and shitting on the cops for 12 hours, they were literally camping HQs and admins were forced to get involved lmao 

Olivia, Crossfade, DreamC and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Fair enough, but how do you feel about players being able to buy guys and completely halt the town of its purpose?

Unless it's purpose is to be a money sink through gang warfare.

Which is a fairly accurate statement.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Its annyoing when you have a rook warrior in town, but most people when they see someone camping donor with a rook, just spawn there and complain every time they die, instead of spawning somewhere else and gearing up, so its more your own fault for getting killed there over and over. D  town gets camped? Spawn somewhere else and gear up :) It will save you a lot of time

Zoex and eleec like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Unless it's purpose is to be a money sink through gang warfare.

Which is a fairly accurate statement.

Its purpose nowadays is like this stupid childish KD farming crap. Gangs are literally logging 15 people in, 10 to fight,  5 to camp things like donor , rebel, neck of arms, and hide behind and roach fights. I can deal with the latter but not being able to get to a DMV is depressing.

Its purpose nowadays is like this stupid childish KD farming crap. Gangs are literally logging 15 people in, 10 to fight,  5 to camp things like donor , rebel, neck of arms, and hide behind and roach fights. I can deal with the latter but not being able to get to a DMV is depressing.

as opposed to camping rebel? 

guy camping at donor? spawn at Athira and drive to north rebel...you lose what? 5 minutes? 

Edited by epTic
Crossfade likes this
9 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I mean its cop, you dont tend to get a choice where you are assigned too nor where ever your team already is. I just make the best out of it and RP with those people

What do you mean you don't get a choice? You have all the power to play where you want. 

It seems that you're just too afraid to say no. Speak up and say that's unfair to rebels and you choose not to go. 

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

hahahaha it's cute that you're crying about cops patrolling donor town. 

how long have you been around sugarfoot? Do you not remember Lew Lew the...err, follower of Judaism

dude was known for CAMPING donor town, every hour of the day he was on he was camping donor...led to FSA and Regiment and some other gangs teaming up and shitting on the cops for 12 hours, they were literally camping HQs and admins were forced to get involved lmao 

Im not crying cause personally ive been there and broughten people back. I just feel that it impedes other peoples fun, It doesn;t bother me due to the fact that I NEVER drive near donor town on my way to arms

1 minute ago, epTic said:

as opposed to camping rebel? 

guy camping at donor? spawn at Athira and drive to north rebel...you lose what? 5 minutes? 

Well its not the problem with that , its just pulling helicoptors out at a rebel with the amount of people who log into rebel is insane. I havn't been able to get a helicoptor out of rebel without getting killed from someone outside it. I respect your view of it though

Spawn elsewhere. Buy a house in DP8 and use the Kavala airfield. Drive to Rebel.

Not being able to get fully geared in 5 minutes isn't going to kill you.

Im not crying cause personally ive been there and broughten people back. I just feel that it impedes other peoples fun, It doesn;t bother me due to the fact that I NEVER drive near donor town on my way to arms

Gangs sitting on bank roofs for 45 minutes, then going from bank/fed/prison impedes on other peoples fun. 

You can spawn somewhere else, nobody is forcing you to spawn in donor. 

We're being FORCED to respond to those events. 

Edited by epTic
Just now, Gnashes said:

Spawn elsewhere. Buy a house in DP8 and use the Kavala airfield. Drive to Rebel.

Not being able to get fully geared in 5 minutes isn't going to kill you.

Just to clearify this isn;t about me. I have a house in zaros stocked, a house in pyragos rebel stocked, and buying a house in vikos to be stocked. I just feel bad for other players that i see experiencing this

1 minute ago, epTic said:

Gangs sitting on bank roofs for 45 minutes, then going from bank/fed/prison impedes on other peoples fun. 

You can spawn somewhere else, nobody is forcing you to spawn in donor. 

We're being FORCED to respond to those events. 

I 100% think the banks should have stair wells to the top on the outside. Its disgusting how broken the bank is for cops. Now I see why you guys  say the fed was finally your turn to get the advantage

Mike Stmria likes this

Just to clearify this isn;t about me. I have a house in zaros stocked, a house in pyragos rebel stocked, and buying a house in vikos to be stocked. I just feel bad for other players that i see experiencing this

We've had to deal with the same issues for 3-4 years. 

Why should we cater to a bunch of soft cupcakes that can't handle getting killed, but the moment the shoes on the other foot you know damn well they're gonna be talking insane shit. 

Just now, epTic said:

We've had to deal with the same issues for 3-4 years. 

Why should we cater to a bunch of soft cupcakes that can't handle getting killed, but the moment the shoes on the other foot you know damn well they're gonna be talking insane shit. 

Fair enough, but I do feel for them when they say that the cartel sides of things are tailored to one venue now - OG arms and rarely church arms. With that being said the competitiveness and E-Peen levels have reached the point where everyone is sort of a scum bag and will do these things to get the up on someone else. It doesn;t effect me because I';ve been araound long enough to expect it and have houses

Just now, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Maybe SOMEONE or SOME GANG needs to camp Headquarters again. That usually fixes the cops camping donor.

:)

The only time I've recently seen cops camping donor is when they lowered the age limit. 

Got a call for cops chasing an Ifrit in donor, I arrive and they're all chasing each other around on fucking quadbikes like retards 

Things are fine the way they are, people that want to be shitty will always find a way. It's the action and reactions from the players that cause negativity. Not the game design. 

Just like any other rebel i've been camped at donor or rebel. Losing alot of time and money. And yes it's frustrating as hell, but it's avoidable. 

You always have alternative locations to gear up. If all rebels are being camped and you don't have gear in your house just accept the fact you can't fight right now. Try another time and hold dominance over key points.

It's open world pvp as rebels, not a 5v5 quickmatch you queued up for where everything is fair. 

TLDR: It sucks, but it's part of the game. 

1 minute ago, Midamaru said:

Things are fine the way they are, people that want to be shitty will always find a way. It's the action and reactions from the players that cause negativity. Not the game design. 

Just like any other rebel i've been camped at donor or rebel. Losing alot of time and money. And yes it's frustrating as hell, but it's avoidable. 

You always have alternative locations to gear up. If all rebels are being camped and you don't have gear in your house just accept the fact you can't fight right now. Try another time and hold dominance over key points.

It's open world pvp as rebels, not a 5v5 quickmatch you queued up for where everything is fair. 

TLDR: It sucks, but it's part of the game. 

i guess thats true, there will always be a shitty way. It just seems that things get excessive when everyone has to have a house full of guns to do a cartel nowadays. I guess back before group cap though every gang had a rebel due to the immense amount of people shuttling back and forth. New spin on an old flavor i guess

Midamaru likes this
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

i guess thats true, there will always be a shitty way. It just seems that things get excessive when everyone has to have a house full of guns to do a cartel nowadays. I guess back before group cap though every gang had a rebel due to the immense amount of people shuttling back and forth. New spin on an old flavor i guess

Best is when the other gangs suicide yoyr gang house to prevent yet another spawn xD