How to persuade a jury

1 minute ago, epTic said:

...so you robocop fucking everyone? 

Take a note from RJ, stop streaming before you get banned. 

You an RJ opinion are beyond welcomed but however i will not stop streaming. Besides if i do that is the reason id be banned with me having no defense in reports. However if people get them selves in trouble from my stream which seems to be a recurring theme thats on them. I have been on asylum for well over a few years and am still here and will continue to be. Besides if I didnt keep streaming you and RJ would have nothing to do without prowling the forums looking for cheap luaghs with toxic posts.

11 minutes ago, Haskell said:

You an RJ opinion are beyond welcomed but however i will not stop streaming. Besides if i do that is the reason id be banned with me having no defense in reports. However if people get them selves in trouble from my stream which seems to be a recurring theme thats on them. I have been on asylum for well over a few years and am still here and will continue to be. Besides if I didnt keep streaming you and RJ would have nothing to do without prowling the forums looking for cheap luaghs with toxic posts.

Don't flatter yourself bud, I've never watched your stream a day in my life. 

You should know that, you would of seen your viewer count go above 0. 

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

Don't flatter yourself bud, I've never watched your stream a day in my life. 

You should know that, you would of seen your viewer count go above 0. 

Bad publicity is still publicity. And also usualy have more than 0 viewers but i stream for fun not to be big. Besides i enjoy playing it seems like you are always either looking to provoke fights on forums or seem like yoi have alot of hate in our heart. Maybe ill send my 1 viewer to add you on steam so you feel wanted and can melt that cold heart of yours because you were never taken as anything but a troll on this community. #NiceShirt

1 minute ago, Haskell said:

Bad publicity is still publicity. And also usualy have more than 0 viewers but i stream for fun not to be big. Besides i enjoy playing it seems like you are always either looking to provoke fights on forums or seem like yoi have alot of hate in our heart. Maybe ill send my 1 viewer to add you on steam so you feel wanted and can melt that cold heart of yours because you were never taken as anything but a troll on this community. #NiceShirt

I don't provoke fights, I tell people the truth and they get offended over it. 

It's funny you say that I was never taken as anything but a troll, because I have been here from damn near the start and was part of some of the best gangs to ever grace the server ;)

Meanwhile, you're known for being a vdmer. 

Edited by epTic
36 minutes ago, epTic said:

Horseshit, that's something a narcissist would say. Let me try some "truth"

95% of what you say isn't funny at all, I picture you as a 13 year old kid with peach fuzz and a tiny penis who needs recognition and validation from others that you actually even exist. You take pride in making fun of others because your parents hate you as much as you hate yourself.

Don't be offended, this is just the truth.

:kappa: after :kappa: after :kappa: amirite?

Just now, Furnie Mack said:

Horseshit, that's something a narcissist would say. Let me try some "truth"

95% of what you say isn't funny at all, I picture you as a 13 year old kid with peach fuzz and a tiny penis who needs recognition and validation from others that you actually even exist. You take pride in making fun of others because your parents hate you as much as you hate yourself.

Don't be offended, this is just the truth.

:kappa: after :kappa: after :kappa: amirite?

am 23, have a full beard, and a decently sized penis. 

Want a picture of all 3? 

2 hours ago, epTic said:

It's funny you say that I was never taken as anything but a troll, because I have been here from damn near the start and was part of some of the best gangs to ever grace the server ;)

Meanwhile, you're known for being a vdmer. 

Also.known for being a tremendous Douche bag but that's amother story 

Just now, L1on said:

Also.known for being a tremendous Douche bag but that's amother story 

It's a side effect of being able to do whatever the fuck you want. :shrug:

hows it feel to have a boss and everything you ever did, you only did it cause they told you to?
I wake up in the morning, I do anything I wanna do, now that's what you supposed to do

43 minutes ago, epTic said:

It's a side effect of being able to do whatever the fuck you want. :shrug:

hows it feel to have a boss and everything you ever did, you only did it cause they told you to?
I wake up in the morning, I do anything I wanna do, now that's what you supposed to do

God dammit eptic wasn't referring to you, you're my hero

1 hour ago, L1on said:

God dammit eptic wasn't referring to you, you're my hero

Id insert something clever here that your known for but quite frankly no one knows you at all your just a Cst. that never could make anything of it. Just a another generic officer trying to shit talking on a thread to fit in with eptic.  Both you should be ashamed of your self's i upload and rp video and it just makes you both want to talk shit. Get over it its a game fuck off my thread if you both have so many issues.

Furnie Mack likes this
6 minutes ago, Haskell said:

Id insert something clever here that your known for but quite frankly no one knows you at all your just a Cst. that never could make anything of it. Just a another generic officer trying to shit talking on a thread to fit in with eptic.  Both you should be ashamed of your self's i upload and rp video and it just makes you both want to talk shit. Get over it its a game fuck off my thread if you both have so many issues.

Lol, I've been on the server longer then you, you bring up my APD career when I barely play cop, like congrats dude make fun of me for being a constable, you're known for being a prick who vdms and was literally one of the shittiest APD higher ups ever get over yourself dude.

Just now, L1on said:

Lol, I've been on the server longer then you, you bring up my APD career when I barely play cop, like congrats dude make fun of me for being a constable, you're known for being a prick who vdms and was literally one of the shittiest APD higher ups ever get over yourself dude.

Been here longer than me yet are still unknown and irrelevant to me. Go troll on another thread with eptic if you guys have such an issue with me.

• 3 months later...