Old School Asylum Footage!

6 hours ago, BRICK TOP said:

Innovative, Diamond Heist featuring Brick-Top, Hoppi and Bamf and PC "Soft Cock" Durga

2 Years ago

See now this is actual old-school! I love it!

Note to all:

If your pictures or videos show cops without backpacks on, then it ain't old school.

If you don't see SGT's exclusively wearing wetsuits, then it ain't old school. 

If you don't see LT's wearing the black tactical uniform, then it ain't old school. 

If you see cadets in any uniform that is not the blue constable uniform and with any weapon besides a P07, then it ain't old school. 

If there isn't two jails (Pyrgos and Kavala) Then it ain't old school

If the Fed is not in Pyrgos or where the current prison is on the island, then it ain't old school

TLDR: If your video is not pre 5.0 (the talent tree patch) or at least from the infamous summer of 2014, then it ain't old school. 

SV Paul, Romulus, Vash and 2 others like this
5 hours ago, Volunteer281 said:

Note to all:

If your pictures or videos show cops without backpacks on, then it ain't old school.

If you don't see SGT's exclusively wearing wetsuits, then it ain't old school. 

If you don't see LT's wearing the black tactical uniform, then it ain't old school. 

If you see cadets in any uniform that is not the blue constable uniform and with any weapon besides a P07, then it ain't old school. 

If the Fed is not in Pyrgos or where the current prison is on the island, then it ain't old school

TLDR: If your video is not pre 5.0 (the talent tree patch) or at least from the infamous summer of 2014, then it ain't old school. 

Mine had Trilligy as a Constable :unsure:

5 hours ago, Volunteer281 said:

Note to all:

If you don't see SGT's exclusively wearing wetsuits, then it ain't old school. 

Haha, I remember when the talent tree patch was implemented. I spent like 500k on mk18s and they kept disappearing cause I didn't have the talent xD

• 1 month later...
On 5 June 2016 at 0:58 AM, The Monopoly Man said:

Haha, I remember when the talent tree patch was implemented. I spent like 500k on mk18s and they kept disappearing cause I didn't have the talent xD

I still remember the day it came out. I was trying so hard to pull out my suv but it said I did not have the talent for it....... Took me an hour to figure it out