| Łegacy | S2 | Recruitment | Limited |

7 minutes ago, babooshka said:

it's the same 7-8 people who are in a new gang every 4 days.

It's comical and we are all laughing

I know what you mean, that is why i didn't join the gang. But your gang were the main source of the complaining about how no one fights they just ninja cap, these guys always fight. 

2 hours ago, Rusty:) said:

I aint trying to hate on the gang, but you guys make a new gang every week and just change the name, I dont understand lol plz explain why, anyways good luck

Erm the last time the players in this gang were together was back in instinct :/ And as far as I'm aware you didn't play asylum back then. 

Goldy, HardyBxoxo and Chase like this
3 hours ago, Wubz said:

You must be new.

None of these guys can stay in the same gang for longer than a few months. Legacy will soon become the SAME group of people with another name.

That would be Motard === America. Hes been here for quite some time, he just doesn't know the newer players as well as you do

5 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

That would be Motard === America. Hes been here for quite some time, he just doesn't know the newer players as well as you do

Motard's a mong, and I don't know any of these kids except for they're in a new gang every other week. :P

In-game name: Apa-cheWarr/Apache Warrior

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/eae3fb30bc265ad3683210749f4a35bf

Previous gangs: Fukienese dragons, Insidious, Valorious, Encore

Why would you like to join Legacy: looking for a gang i can fight cartels with and show myself as a player

What can you bring to Legacy: i have been on asylum for 2 1/2 years now and am experienced with all cartels Etc.

Money?: 300k

What current members/trials could vouch for you: Goyneyy

Faarooq likes this
17 minutes ago, Apache Warrior said:

In-game name: Apa-cheWarr/Apache Warrior

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/eae3fb30bc265ad3683210749f4a35bf

Previous gangs: Fukienese dragons, Insidious, Valorious, Encore

Why would you like to join Legacy: looking for a gang i can fight cartels with and show myself as a player

What can you bring to Legacy: i have been on asylum for 2 1/2 years now and am experienced with all cartels Etc.

Money?: 300k

What current members/trials could vouch for you: Goyney

Edited by Goldy