Losing Talents

So as of recent unfortunate events I keep getting a bug that wipes my talents. It happens while on cop and it Essentially is the following:

1. Stuck on a black Screen, no matter what the remedy doesn't fix it. Only fix is suiciding

2. Upon suiciding I have gear that is not allowed in asylum while on debug island

3. Upon respawn I have no Asylum related scroll wheel or acess to anything

4. Upon Relogging I have no talents

This is the second time It has happened last time was about a month ago I made a ticket. Just posting so it may be aware for others and hopefully get a fix or atleast help me get my talent points back :}. As for what may caused it the only thing I did this time was log onto under cover after trying medic for precinct 2 slots.

Not sure if its even possible for you to add my talents back or any of that sort but atleast maybe we can figure out the bug or something

Edited by Sugarfoot

It's the same bug EMT's experience. Wiped my EMT talents a short while back. Basically if you get that black screen that wont go away, you're doomed. I don't know if killing the game through Task Manager would help, as it's something I'd rather not try out. I got comped for cash and started from scratch on the medic talents. 

1 minute ago, Bikstok said:

Sounds like you probably lost your war kills and war points, too. Can you confirm?

Yeah the first time all my prestige (The civ prestige), war kills , war deaths, war statistics all gone. Only thing in tact was my money and civ talents

Edit: Wiped it all again. No prestige , no war stats nothing just my cash

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah the first time all my prestige (The civ prestige), war kills , war deaths, war statistics all gone. Only thing in tact was my money and civ talents

Edit: Wiped it all again. No prestige , no war stats nothing just my cash

Did you retain your licenses? I use to get my licenses wiped sometimes.

Just now, Steve said:

Did you retain your licenses? I use to get my licenses wiped sometimes.

Well it happened on cop so there was no lisceses to lose. If it had happened on civ possibly. Whenever it happens on cop it wipes my loadouts and my talents and my myasylum stuff it seems like

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

So as of recent unfortunate events I keep getting a bug that wipes my talents. It happens while on cop and it Essentially is the following:

1. Stuck on a black Screen, no matter what the remedy doesn't fix it. Only fix is suiciding

2. Upon suiciding I have gear that is not allowed in asylum while on debug island

3. Upon respawn I have no Asylum related scroll wheel or acess to anything

4. Upon Relogging I have no talents

This is the second time It has happened last time was about a month ago I made a ticket. Just posting so it may be aware for others and hopefully get a fix or atleast help me get my talent points back :}. As for what may caused it the only thing I did this time was log onto under cover after trying medic for precinct 2 slots.

Not sure if its even possible for you to add my talents back or any of that sort but atleast maybe we can figure out the bug or something

funny how people say don't sync because youll get wiped. but also say you lose gear either way. Whenever I black screen I can open up my phone, sync, relog, and im good to go with no consequence. don't follow my trend though if others report differently.

Just now, Ghost0fDawn said:

funny how people say don't sync because youll get wiped. but also say you lose gear either way. Whenever I black screen I can open up my phone, sync, relog, and im good to go with no consequence. don't follow my trend though if others report differently.

Its not a normal black screen, its one that doesn't get shaken away by any means except suicide which then fucks your account. I have yet to find a fix nor have yet to find a reason of why it causes this