Depravity Recruitment [S3] [CLOSED]

22 hours ago, wilber38 said:

What is your in-game name?Dwayne Johnson

What are your skills?medium range i would say, tac comms is good, bad pilot, putting it out there before i crash your heli. 

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)?Insurgents, The outfits like a year ago.

Why should we accept you?Always on (no life), experiencesin cartels/banks/prision.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/4ea64051131d6679c9b0604a99601598

Time Zone: CEST

@Valkyrie

What is your in-game name? Tyler

What are your skills? Depends, if we are in a city my pc is a fucking potato but anywhere else im usually a pretty good shot. Lots of experience with prisons, banks, feds from cop side, seen a lot of the rebel tactics.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Pirates and Iron Tigers.

Why should we accept you? Because i know a couple of the guys in Depravity already, and think it'd be great to be able to play with people you guys already know.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/1d472fefd8e992f262237ae7c8d13164

Time Zone: EST

18 minutes ago, Tyler said:

What are your skills? Depends, if we are in a city my pc is a fucking potato but anywhere else im usually a pretty good shot. Lots of experience with prisons, banks, feds from cop side, seen a lot of the rebel tactics.

Why should we accept you? Because i know a couple of the guys in Depravity already, and think it'd be great to be able to play with people you guys already know.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/1d472fefd8e992f262237ae7c8d13164

500 hours?!?!?!?!?

i had 500 hours when i was running around Kavala with my po7 and 5k in my bank account.

seriously tho man get more experience :)

32 minutes ago, Tyler said:

+1 Give the man a chance.. He's Motivated.. :)

Edited by Google™
41 minutes ago, william said:

500 hours?!?!?!?!?

i had 500 hours when i was running around Kavala with my po7 and 5k in my bank account.

seriously tho man get more experience :)

All 500 of those hours are mostly spent on Asylum. I didn't play Arma 3 to play wasteland or Koth like a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Accepted for Interview. TS has been PM'ed.

On 6/22/2016 at 8:38 PM, wilber38 said:

What is your in-game name?Dwayne Johnson

What are your skills?medium range i would say, tac comms is good, bad pilot, putting it out there before i crash your heli. 

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)?Insurgents, The outfits like a year ago.

Why should we accept you?Always on (no life), experiencesin cartels/banks/prision.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/4ea64051131d6679c9b0604a99601598

Time Zone: CEST

Denied.

On 6/20/2016 at 8:01 PM, McLovin said:

What is your in-game name? McLovin'

What are your skills? Close Quarter Combat, MRAP Fighting, Driving, Able to play under pressure and give good communications.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Non-established gang called AI, where I played with Bleach4Dinner, Juicebox and EqualsTo

Why should we accept you? I have played with you guys in-game and attended one of your training sessions, I have a lot experience working as a team from playing on other Life servers with different gangs, I would like to consider myself a good player with my strongest aspect being Close Quarter Combat.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot; 2085 Hours 

edbcc64402.jpg   3cb45762b4.jpg

Time Zone: GMT +1

Accepted for trial.

What is your in-game name?

Mi Hung Lo

What are your skills?

Picking apples/ peaches, lock-picking, getting the dms, the real pussy(cat) eater, edgy as fuck, and willing to do any thing for $5.

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)?

Fuck Boi INC. , Kids of the future, Omars Gang, and FreeHarambe

Why should we accept you? 

I own all of the kids bops CDs. I also am willing to lend the out to any gang member which calls me daddy.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/a297630c34dd2b25db9c4f71e5bee39c

Time Zone: UTC+5:45

Sp0on and TheRealOg_Cruel like this
2 minutes ago, Mi Hung Lo said:

Mi Hung Lo

What are your skills?

Picking apples/ peaches, lock-picking, getting the dms, the real pussy(cat) eater, edgy as fuck, and willing to do any thing for $5.

I own all of the kids bops CDs. I also am willing to lend the out to any gang member which calls me daddy.

+1 Good apple picker. 

an extra point for Kidz Bop

Edited by TheRealOg_Cruel
Sp0on likes this
37 minutes ago, Mi Hung Lo said:

Mi Hung Lo

What are your skills?

accepted for automatic leader!

Chase likes this

Purple

What are your skills?

Long, medium and close range combat. I'm also pretty solid at driving which I find a lot people struggle with in this game for some reason.

None.

I'm a team player and tactically profficient. I am capable for any role you give me. I'm laid back and mature (19 years old ) so you won't hear me rage or clutter comms during a mission (something I find extremely annoying). Even though I only have 250 hours in ARMA 3, I have experience from previous ARMA games which are only slightly different fromm each other. I hope you guys give me a chance because I won't dissapoint.

Cxblcpd.png

Time Zone: 

EST

1 hour ago, Purple1 said:

Purple

What are your skills?

Long, medium and close range combat. I'm also pretty solid at driving which I find a lot people struggle with in this game for some reason.

None.

I'm a team player and tactically profficient. I am capable for any role you give me. I'm laid back and mature (19 years old ) so you won't hear me rage or clutter comms during a mission (something I find extremely annoying). Even though I only have 250 hours in ARMA 3, I have experience from previous ARMA games which are only slightly different fromm each other. I hope you guys give me a chance because I won't dissapoint.

Cxblcpd.png

Time Zone: 

EST

-1, doesnt know callouts!

1 minute ago, william said:

-1, doesnt know callouts!

This is true.  I've never been in a gang on this server that participated in cartels.  It would not take long for me to learn them as I have a great memory.  I mean you all had to learn them yourselves at one point right?

Just now, Purple1 said:

This is true.  I've never been in a gang on this server that participated in cartels.  It would not take long for me to learn them as I have a great memory.  I mean you all had to learn them yourselves at one point right?

Yes but we did this by joining a starter gang and then getting friends in better gangs, get friend tag in their gangs ts, then play with them a little, learn, try to join your friends gang :)

1 hour ago, william said:

Yes but we did this by joining a starter gang and then getting friends in better gangs, get friend tag in their gangs ts, then play with them a little, learn, try to join your friends gang :)

or just go in ts and post a funny picture of gnashes and get friend tag in everybody's ts

Chase likes this

What is your in-game name?CMustangs80

What are your skills?Very good shot and cartel experienced

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Imperium, Lost brigade, Insurgo, Catalyst

Why should we accept you? I have a very good shot, I am very active, I am cartel experienced, I am financially stable.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/e877f56bc9556f4c72a97e1558ebb975

Time Zone: Central time zone

Edited by cmustangs80
On 6/15/2016 at 4:17 PM, Jerrell said:
Must be 17 years of age, or older.
Must have Teamspeak, and a working microphone.
Yes
Must have enough money to not care about spending it. (Rebel loadouts 100% of the time)
Okay
Must be active, and have a good understanding of the rules.
Fine
Must be very experienced in cartels, and banks/feds/prisons.
I'm experienced

APPLICATION FORMAT:

Jerrell
What are your skills?
close quarters combat (CQC)
Was In Dirty Bastards
You should accept me because I'm active and have enough Asylum hours to know how all the cartles work
https://gyazo.com/ddaa8deb0a3276446d79bc07a3da56a1
Time Zone: EST

+ 1,000,000 better than Valk

Faarooq likes this
4 hours ago, cmustangs80 said:

What is your in-game name?CMustangs80

What are your skills?Very good shot and cartel experienced

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? Imperium, Lost brigade, Insurgo, Catalyst

Why should we accept you? I have a very good shot, I am very active, I am cartel experienced, I am financially stable.

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/e877f56bc9556f4c72a97e1558ebb975

Time Zone: Central time zone

Denied. Imperium.

11 hours ago, Purple1 said:

Purple

What are your skills?

None.

Cxblcpd.png

Time Zone: 

EST

Denied. Reapply when you have more cartel experience.