I have been in the TS needing support about 3 times now. Each time being 2-3 hours. Im not saying admin in game but just someone to help out in the TS. Like for technical support or just general questions people have. It is pathetic I have to wait 8+ hours just for 3 things i need help with.  Maybe give TS admins an option to give people a tag for urgent. Like for people that have something game changing, its unfair for them.

1 minute ago, epTic said:

admins are busy, wait your turn. 

6 minutes ago, Muhammed Rashid said:

I have been in the TS needing support about 3 times now. Each time being 2-3 hours. Im not saying admin in game but just someone to help out in the TS. Like for technical support or just general questions people have. It is pathetic I have to wait 8+ hours just for 3 things i need help with.  Maybe give TS admins an option to give people a tag for urgent. Like for people that have something game changing, its unfair for them.

holy crap you just got rekt

/|/|0T4RD likes this
4 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

yeah, answering your questions about how to bind custom controls (or other  general malaise) is a good use of admin time. 90 percent of your questions can be answered by reading your map screen, or reading a bit on the forums.

Make people pinkie swear they've read it all before helping, then ban them if it turns out they didn't? People would shape up pretty quick ;) 

Danny likes this
2 hours ago, Muhammed Rashid said:

Please be patient, as the Asylum TS server has been getting DDOS for much of the evening.  It's hard to stay connected, let alone a conversation.  Have you tried messaging an Admin and letting one know specifically what the problem is? Have you made a forum post in a support thread?

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Personally I could go for people who had support type roles in the community, much like Sgts that sit in support channels waiting to be asked for playtime, general questions, etc.

Many communities have support roles and it works great as it takes strain off admins and moderators for small time general questions. I agree that maybe trusted people like SGTs+ can apply to such role and help players with general questions. With a simple TS tag, newer players can forward general questions on to them rather then someone like a Admin who may be very busy at the time.

Muhammed Rashid likes this
8 minutes ago, Haych said:

Many communities have support roles and it works great as it takes strain off admins and moderators for small time general questions. I agree that maybe trusted people like SGTs+ can apply to such role and help players with general questions. With a simple TS tag, newer players can forward general questions on to them rather then someone like a Admin who may be very busy at the time.

SGTs are trustworthy? Did you forget jaylen is a SGT

Haych, Muhammed Rashid and Dork like this
2 hours ago, Muhammed Rashid said:

Lol its always newbies making these posts

1 hour ago, Subaru said:

Please be patient,

I understand an hour but once it gets to be 2/3 thats just ridiculous. And it's funny how i get threatened by oli that i won't get support unless I change my name, in which I did and still didn't get support. Like I don't Know what is wrong with TS admins, server owners aren't losing anything.. 

1 hour ago, Haych said:

takes strain off admins and moderators for small time general questions. I agree that maybe trusted people like SGTs+ can apply to such role and help players with general questions. With a simple TS tag, newer players can forward general questions on to them rather then someone like a Admin who may be very busy at the time.

It allows admins to have more time doing stuff more important. Just a simple TS tag can make this whole scenario so much difrent.