Shit tier player plays arma

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

frags are in no order, shadowplay didnt save alot of them but here it is <3 pls no haterino i know im low tyre, Also to put 2:10 into context was hoping for a free cap then FSA cometh in an ifrit, panic ensues 

+1 <3 One of my fav EU

Edited by Right
Isaac likes this
4 hours ago, HardyBxoxo said:

Nice one Isaac:)

@HardyBxoxo the only reason why your called hardy is because you got hard over your dad then got bummed by him and now you act hard on video games so you can replenish your sins by trying to pickup Olivia because thats about all the pussy ever going to get.

Edited by Omega :)
14 minutes ago, Omega :) said:

@HardyBxoxo the only reason why your called hardy is because you got hard over your dad then got bummed by him and now you act hard on video games so you can replenish your sins by trying to pickup Olivia because thats about all the pussy ever going to get.

I don't understand why you keep talking to me? Why you're insulting me and i don't know who Olivia is (no offence if you read this)

And tbh i don't even know who you are:) Have a nice day.

Edited by HardyBxoxo
AndrewFam and william like this
17 minutes ago, Omega :) said:

When is the next parkour video coming out man!?. On another note, you're autistic, kys :) 

Just now, HardyBxoxo said:

I don't understand why you keep talking to me? Why you're insulting me and i don't know who Olivia is (no offence if you read this)

And tbh i don't even know who you are:) Have a nice day.

Ok I'm sorry it was just banter,

Your a really good player and I respect you as a person.

No Offence intended TBH I just banted to roast someone.

PS: why you remove me of steam you prick 

Isaac likes this
1 minute ago, JØsнua said:

When is the next parkour video coming out man!?. On another note, you're autistic, kys :) 

Ok... Joshua 

•  

I find that extremely offensive my Brother and sister are both highly autistic in the way that they can't read, write, wash them selves, tie their shoe lases, eat their food and just the fact that they won't ever get the privileges of a normal human being. Not to mention the fact that they will soon me moving into a care home where they will spent the rest of their lives. Don't tell people to Kill them selves as I know people who have attempted to kill them selves and its a very dark area.. you really don't want to say that kind of stuff again pal.

I believe something needs to be done about this...

@Gnashes@Olio@Zoex@bamf

Isaac likes this
2 minutes ago, Omega :) said:

Ok... Joshua 

•  

I find that extremely offensive my Brother and sister are both highly autistic in the way that they can't read, write, wash them selves, tie their shoe lases, eat their food and just the fact that they won't ever get the privileges of a normal human being. Not to mention the fact that they will soon me moving into a care home where they will spent the rest of their lives. Don't tell people to Kill them selves as I know people who have attempted to kill them selves and its a very dark area.. you really don't want to say that kind of stuff again pal.

@Gnashes@Olio@Zoex@bamf

Not going to lie mate but that is obviously bull shit. 

Edit : Don't put shit on the internet NO ONE else will care about.

Edited by JØsнua
HardyBxoxo and Big Bird like this
2 minutes ago, Omega :) said:

Ok... Joshua 

•  

@Gnashes@Olio@Zoex@bamf

neck yourself 

Isaac, AndrewFam, asiuxjau and 3 others like this
4 minutes ago, Omega :) said:

Ok... Joshua 

•  

@Gnashes@Olio@Zoex@bamf

how-to-deal-with-cyberbullying.jpg 

HardyBxoxo likes this
7 hours ago, Omega :) said:

@HardyBxoxo 

lol omega trying to insult people when he lied about being in synergy, serenity, badblood, inno, and regi on his gang applications llolol

HardyBxoxo likes this