Fix the servers!

Tye

37 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

If you unban the fucker, that will just show everyone else, if you get banned, DDoS the server and we'll unban you you...

Doesn't matter what they do these days, the years of failed ass stupid policies has led to this toxic shit...smh. They should ban every single toxic fuck they find and rid them from the community right away as soon as they notice how toxic they are, instead they nurture them..and create the shit hole asylum has become.

Edited by Furnie Mack
52 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You talk like you are relevant. You are a fingerless pineapple who still sucks at this game after playing for all this time. Go play on olympus

You're a perfect example of the toxic fucks who should have been permabanned long ago and a perfect example of that type of loser who would ddos the servers once you finally received the ban you deserve. Go fuck yourself.

Edited by Furnie Mack
1 minute ago, Furnie Mack said:

You're a perfect example of the toxic fucks who should have been permabanned long ago. Go fuck yourself.

Im only toxic to the retards who speak useless shit and follow other people like a sheep. You dont know Sean, You dont know anything. You just listen like a fanboy to things that others say. I say few negative comments, and there always for a reason. Im surprised you arn't on the thread calling tom a cheater right now

Edited by Sugarfoot
sean fifty bread likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Im only toxic to the retards who speak useless shit and follow other people like a sheep. You dont know Sean, You dont know anything. You just listen like a fanboy to things that others say. I say few negative comments, and there always for a reason. 

YOu're a stupid mother fucker, that's obvious. I said nothing about Sean, I said no one should TAKE YOUR WORD for it because ..you're a toxic cunt.

Edited by Furnie Mack