[≈M≈] Mayhem - Recruitment - [S2] [Closed][Disbanded]

In game name: Abrahem

In game money: 289,000

Current and past gangs: Vyper/Anonymous/White Glove Society

Hours in Arma3: 515

Hours in Altis life: roughly 430

Why do you want to join Mayhem: While I was playing alongside Vyper and white glove i had seen your men in action, it was very impressive. I do consider myself a very well-off player but i would still like to learn from you all. I spend a big part of my time thinking of RP roles i can take on, i think that is a brilliant asset to add to the game and it takes the whole experience very far. I Like the way your gang controls Cartels and Turfs. your expertise in marksmanship. I would like to join to be apart of the cause, i would like to take turfs and take-out opposing gangs. I know most of my callouts for gang cartels. I love meeting new people and love learning. I feel Mayhem is the best fit for my style of gameplay; aggressive, Hardy, doesnt let anyone take advantage of them. 

Do you know anyone in our gang: No i dont, but trust me I have met plenty of your gang members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Geronimo.

P.S. active mostly everyday except sunday, thats ma church day ;)

On 7/8/2016 at 11:20 PM, geezuni said:

In game name: Abrahem

In game money: 289,000

Current and past gangs: Vyper/Anonymous/White Glove Society

Hours in Arma3: 515

Hours in Altis life: roughly 430

Why do you want to join Mayhem: While I was playing alongside Vyper and white glove i had seen your men in action, it was very impressive. I do consider myself a very well-off player but i would still like to learn from you all. I spend a big part of my time thinking of RP roles i can take on, i think that is a brilliant asset to add to the game and it takes the whole experience very far. I Like the way your gang controls Cartels and Turfs. your expertise in marksmanship. I would like to join to be apart of the cause, i would like to take turfs and take-out opposing gangs. I know most of my callouts for gang cartels. I love meeting new people and love learning. I feel Mayhem is the best fit for my style of gameplay; aggressive, Hardy, doesnt let anyone take advantage of them. 

Do you know anyone in our gang: No i dont, but trust me I have met plenty of your gang members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Geronimo.

P.S. active mostly everyday except sunday, thats ma church day ;)

Accepted

welcome to Mayhem

You will receive a PM on the forums giving you further information.

In game name: Vito

In game money: Not alot but I am doing run soon

Current and past gangs: None

Hours in Arma3: 282

Hours in Altis life: 280

Why do you want to join Mayhem: I want to have fun with a good clan

Do you know anyone in our gang: No

Guest Ghostinfection-Application

In game name: Ghostinfection

In game money:  15 - 30 k ATM (At The Moment)

Current and past gangs: no current and one mafia (Austin Mafia) not up no more long time ago

Hours in Arma 3: 2297

Hours in Altis life:over +1000

Why do you want to join Mayhem: I would like to join the Mayhem is to meet new people plus I want to roll with you and I just and want to see life more as a harder core rebel and i'm pretty happy with that and im pretty good

Do you know anyone in our gang: Snowi I drove him places that it and briefly Ryang_000 (Ihope I spelled it right)

Ryang_000 likes this
10 hours ago, Vitoo said:

In game name: Vito

In game money: Not alot but I am doing run soon

Hours in Arma3: 282

Hours in Altis life: 280

Why do you want to join Mayhem: I want to have fun with a good clan

Do you know anyone in our gang: No

Denied

Sorry but you do not meet some of the requirements

friES likes this
6 hours ago, Guest Ghostinfection-Application said:

In game name: Ghostinfection

In game money:  15 - 30 k ATM (At The Moment)

Current and past gangs: no current and one mafia (Austin Mafia) not up no more long time ago

Hours in Arma 3: 2297

Hours in Altis life:over +1000

Why do you want to join Mayhem: I would like to join the Mayhem is to meet new people plus I want to roll with you and I just and want to see life more as a harder core rebel and i'm pretty happy with that and im pretty good

Do you know anyone in our gang: Snowi I drove him places that it and briefly Ryang_000 (Ihope I spelled it right)

Accepted

welcome to Mayhem

In game name: Monkeysz

In game money: 300k+ (I have assets)

Current and past gangs: VyPeR

Hours in Arma3:  1731

Hours in Altis life: 1500

Why do you want to join Mayhem: I want to join a good gang a gang who will do damage to their enemies a gang that will cause mayhem and destruction I want to join as it is my dream to be in this gang but I want a few things when I join I want 2 squeakers at all times one on my left and one on my right their job is to pistol bang the fuck out of everyone and not afraid to get banned while doing it I want Snowi to ram every fucker that comes near me and my final thing I want Cpt Tony and Marcus Stanley as my no 1 and no 2 they will help me in the up rise of the mayhem and will be the PISTOL BANGING KINGS OF THE WORLD

Do you know anyone in our gang: Yes ofc I know the main man CPT Tony we go way back to the 10+ times I killed him and the amount of times he called me bad although the biggest gun he ever pulled was a katiba and he even lost that to a team kill and ofc Marcus Stanley he is by far the ultimate Pistol banger

Edited by ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz
1 minute ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

Why do you want to join Mayhem: I want to join a good gang a gang who will do damage to their enemies a gang that will cause mayhem and destruction I want to join as it is my dream to be in this gang but I want a few things when I join I want 2 squeakers at all times one on my left and one on my right their job is to pistol bang the fuck out of everyone and not afraid to get banned while doing it I want Snowi to ram every fucker that comes near me and my final thing I want Cpt Tony and Marcus Stanley as my no 1 and no 2 they will help me in the up rise of the mayhem and will be the PISTOL BANGING KINGS OF THE WORLD

Do you know anyone in our gang: Yes ofc I know the main man CPT Tony we go way back to the 10+ times I killed him and the amount of times he called me bad although the biggest gun he ever pulled was a katiba and he even lost that to a team kill and ofc Marcus Stanley he is by far the ultimate Pistol banger

ACCEPTED

Monkeysz and Roice like this

Verdict @BananaGoatPC

On 7/12/2016 at 11:30 AM, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

On 6/22/2016 at 9:04 PM, BananaGoatPC said:

Application

In game name: VPR House

In game money: 500k

Current and past gangs: Vyper

Hours in Arma3: 1900

Hours in Altis life: 800

Why do you want to join Mayhem: lets be honest here boys Mayhem has taken over we are being crushed by you guys and I want to feel like I am part of the Elite Squadron known as Mayhem. It has been my dream since I have been conceived to be a Human Meme on server 2 and I hope you guys can accept me so my dream can finally once and for all become a reality

Do you know anyone in our gang: ofc my sugar Daddy Cpt Tony, my cummie KING's ryang_000 and lladnar, The VDM god known as Marcus Stanley, My favorite though is my favorite meme machine known as BananaGoatPC SEE YOU GODS ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Cougar. likes this
6 hours ago, Ghille Shadow said:

In game name:

In game money: 30k

Current and past gangs: Area 51, GG, SOF

Hours in Arma3: 181

Hours in Altis life: 171

Why do you want to join Mayhem: Because I'm interested in seeing how they preform

Do you know anyone in our gang:  yes, Killz, Tony, Marcus

Denied

Sorry but you do not meet some of the requirements

friES likes this
1 hour ago, Furnie Mack said:

I don't usually talk shit on these threads, but it's worth the points. Who the fuck would want to join a bunch of annoying ass kids who just VDM/RDM all day long as they giggle like a bunch of squeaky dog toys? 

GL though, have fun.  :frog:

welp im gonna go masturbate with razor blades you prick

Furnie Mack likes this
20 hours ago, xecksx said:

Application

In game name: Robin Hood

In game money: 100k

Current and past gangs:

Hours in Arma3 (picture):  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726727668

Hours in Altis life: 600+

Why do you want to join Mayhem: Hard playing altis life by yourself cant really do much without a gang

Do you know anyone in our gang: met jackH while diving and told me to fill out a app

Accepted

welcome to Mayhem

12 hours ago, Talahash said:

Hey Guys I was told to apply so here I am

Tallahasse aka Long Dick Slivers

In game Money : 50K

Need a gang because I need some fam hard being lone wolf

And I met Keen and have been his Campaign manager for Gov 2016 ever since

Accepted

welcome to Mayhem

In game name: Simon

In game money: 175k

Hours in Arma3 (picture): 266

Hours in Altis life: Roughly 100+

Why do you want to join Mayhem: Pretty hard to play without people to help you. 

Do you know anyone in our gang: Yea JackH, he said I should apply so here I am.