bugged money cap?

14 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Then you will need 3 million.  

I dont like being forced to make prestige when I hit a certain amount of money.

But 2 Million is enough for a while as 1 Million can be spent very quick.

Then again the other week I was really poor Like hobo status pEkBk.jpg

Im not that poor now BTW

pEkS1.jpg

Edited by ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz
15 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

I dont like being forced to make prestige when I hit a certain amount of money.

But 2 Million is enough for a while as 1 Million can be spent very quick.

Then again the other week I was really poor Like hobo status pEkBk.jpg

Im not that poor now BTW

pEkS1.jpg

You are not forced to make prestige, you are forced to make a financial choice. You can buy 50 cals/ifrits/orcas and use them as collateral for when you need more money OR get prestige.  The choice is totally up to you. Which is why i have like 10 hunters lol

Edited by HotWings
1 minute ago, HotWings said:

You are not forced to make prestige, you are forced to make a financial choice. You can buy 50 cals/ifrits/orcas and use them as collateral for when you need more money OR get prestige.  The choice is totally up to you.

True I guess Im banned from everything apart from flying and shooting, I cant drive for shit in arma 99.8% of the time I get in drivers seat I crash hense why I have 7 hatch sports it took me 4 attempts to get to south rebel from Panagia maybe I could buy drivers lessons Im not allowed ifrits as I managed to kill 4 gang members while driving.

6 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

True I guess Im banned from everything apart from flying and shooting, I cant drive for shit in arma 99.8% of the time I get in drivers seat I crash hense why I have 7 hatch sports it took me 4 attempts to get to south rebel from Panagia maybe I could buy drivers lessons Im not allowed ifrits as I managed to kill 4 gang members while driving.

haha. People dont look at is from that standpoint man, while you lose some money doing this it does also give you a supply of money that is untouchable.  You have to think of ways to use the system to your advantage really.  Gnashes preaches this method alot.

Monkeysz likes this
20 hours ago, HotWings said:

You are not forced to make prestige, you are forced to make a financial choice. You can buy 50 cals/ifrits/orcas and use them as collateral for when you need more money OR get prestige.  The choice is totally up to you. Which is why i have like 10 hunters lol

i have 22 orca's