Remove the shitty "running in circles is fun" code in gathering

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

Its not about being banned for something. Its about the fact that a community manager thinks that a benign gather script is a form of cheating/exploiting in the first place. Using one gives you no sort of advantage at all. In fact it puts you at a disadvantage, because from my experience when i used to use one i would go afk and sometimes i would die because i was afk. 

I said the word exploit. Which it is, if you are using something not intended by the game developer or the server developer to be used. If that was the case Paratus would make a public post saying "hey guys instead of playing my game the way I want you to, here is some scripts to use in a 3rd party program to make it easier, instead of, you know, playing the game". Just play the damn game the way it was intended to be played. Everything has to be so easy now a days lol.

Reavantos and Saodan :D like this
10 minutes ago, Olio said:

I said the word exploit. Which it is, if you are using something not intended by the game developer or the server developer to be used. If that was the case Paratus would make a public post saying "hey guys instead of playing my game the way I want you to, here is some scripts to use in a 3rd party program to make it easier, instead of, you know, playing the game". Just play the damn game the way it was intended to be played. Everything has to be so easy now a days lol.

better turn off my script that holds down tilde then.. also you are right, scrolling on stuff is such a huge part of the game LOLOLOL

Edited by TheRealLethal
41 minutes ago, Olio said:

Lethal did I say I was going to sit there and ban people for it? I was having a conversation, its an exploit, I don't care what DJ posted back then. He created it, its old news. Not even what we are talking about. I was talking about people trying constantly find ways to test the borders and try and get away with something for nothing. The part where I said good for DJ was sarcasm, sorry that did not bleed through to you.

dude you are so right. i absolutely hate when people try to push boundaries that are there for a reason, in life we have these boundaries to protect us from certain unfortunate events. i think one of the most unfortunate events caused by pushing boundaries happened when that fucker asshole painted the mona lisa.  he decided to do a new but extremely shitty new "way" of painting that overshadow some great works of that time. johannes vermeer was an undocumented painter who painted this shitty shack out in the middle bum fuck medieval no-where. this extremely gifted painter created multiple masterpieces of a girl in his tiny house.  this girl has caused a lot of debate amongst the the art history world on where or no they were related or not. also his last two paintings ever made were empty places where a girl was previously in other paintings. this creates a very sincere sadness that you cannot find in any other piece of ocular literature. also i hate running in circles because it makes my arthritis act up.