A fresh start

Zoex

Hello Guys,

I have been a part of the Asylum community since Aug 2014 and due to this new start I thought I might as well reintroduce myself.

_167e7172f489e3b29be4cdcd37d39779.png

My name is Zoex, 18 years old, currently finishing my last year in high school.

I will be joining the military in a year and 3 months, it is mandatory over here and I must serve almost 3 years.(insane, right?)

I stream Asylum as a hobby on Twitch and I really like it, great interaction with viewers is something I always aimed for when I stream, and I try to stick to it as much as I can.

Timeline:

I have joined the APD as soon as I spent 14 days on Asylum, I gained the rank of lieutenant pretty recently and I am a Part of P4 currently.

Really enjoying my time as a cop but I also attempt to keep it as Balanced as possible, and maintain a 50/50 between Civilian and cop time since I really like the rebel shenanigans too.

Joined F.S.A 3 months after joining Asylum, tons of fun with those guys.

Most of the FSA guys are playing eve/Squad at the moment so nothing much to do, so I do my own thing which is watching Kavala burn, run guns, run drugs or roll with random rebel groups.

I have no intention to make it a long boring introduction, so if you have anymore questions or just want to say something, you can throw a pm in.

vazybot and IndianapolisJones like this
  • 2 months later...