Loot Crate Suggestion

24 minutes ago, Churu said:

nah, lower than that. 50$ should get 1 free key per week

Point is to get people to donate, not to reward them for what they've currently already donated.

I feel like there should be more relavant skins that would make people want to buy keys.

- Add Ifrits in different colors as reward

- Add orca skins as reward

- Add some skins to random civ vehicles

I mean when its going to work as intended and you can't wear CSAT clothing and a carrier lite at the same time anymore, no one is going to be so hyped about the CSAT clothing anyway. You things to keep people caught up in the rewards, or drastically increase donator rewards. There are lots of ways around the bohemia ruleset, global discounts @ set goal for example. 

Virrx, Roberino, FsX and 1 other like this

if we look at it logically. you should sort of receive keys for some of our donations, 50$ such as i have donated sort of now have gone to waste.... it be nice if we would get like 20 free keys...(2.5$ each)

I would say give us either said keys for our donation amount or set a free amount that is given each said time. 

Treeontyn likes this

I agree with PJ, if you can't wear the CSAT with vests then what is the point, someone said something like CSAT is like the armor raiting of half a carrier lite if that's the case then it wouldn't be beneficial to use it at all, I think it will be popular for a bit, but after the initial hype is gone then no one will get them.