Cop Kills me and doesn't pardon me?

I was doing a prison break with my gang and I got killed by I cop. If I remember correctly you should get pardoned if your killed by a cop. Apperently, according to the Lieutenant Freddie I don't get a pardon because the gun the officer was using was for downing and there was a glitch in the script, resulting in the officer not getting paid to kill me. This doesn't seem fair that because the officer wasn't paid that I don't get a pardoned though the cop killed me. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, Maric said:

I guess so. Still think I should get a pardon.

No pay, no pardon. If we pardon you the moment we kill you and you happen to be ress'd by a gang member, then you keep your loadout and get a free pardon in the process. You get pardoned automatically if we get paid, but otherwise we gotta stick to that rule.

Flashpoint likes this

It's up to the discretion of the officer. You didn't get pardoned either because the officer cares about making money, or because of the way you handled yourself after the fact. You went out of your way to make a forum post about it, one can assume you sent some pretty upset or demanding 911 calls about how you are entitled to a pardon. 

I wasn't there though, just speculating. 

Flashpoint and Scott like this
1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

It's up to the discretion of the officer. You didn't get pardoned either because the officer cares about making money, or because of the way you handled yourself after the fact. You went out of your way to make a forum post about it, one can assume you sent some pretty upset or demanding 911 calls about how you are entitled to a pardon. 

I wasn't there though, just speculating. 

I am not trying to make a scene but when I talked to Freddie he was being quite harsh though I was being patient with him. Please don't make assumptions about the situation.

46 minutes ago, Maric said:

I just want to see what others think on the matter. Sucks to see only APD responding.

Hmmm, so you have issues with APD officers giving constructive feedback as representatives of the Asylum community? Kinda seems like you just want an excuse to have a few jabs at the APD as oppose to seeking clarification on police policy. Almost like you're painting a picture that we all are mean players that love to cause stress and pain on the civs.

u1fsN.gif

Police Officer: "Sir, we're trying to help you..."

Edited by Cobra
Cre likes this
2 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Hmmm, so you have issues with APD officers giving constructive feedback as representatives of the Asylum community? 

u1fsN.gif

Police Officer: "Sir, we're trying to help you..."

I'm not ingnoring their constructive feedback. I just want to see people other than police responding, since I feel they may have a bias. All feedback is welcome.

29 minutes ago, Maric said:

I'm not ingnoring their constructive feedback. I just want to see people other than police responding, since I feel they may have a bias. All feedback is welcome.

Most of us don't even play cop more than once or twice a week (exceptions for higherups), especially anyone that is a Constable.

You're not going to get a bias'd opinion out of any of us, it is a policy, if you don't get paid, you don't have to pardon them.