Make it so you can't spam the sitting animation in restraints

If someone is doing it to stall for time so their friends can kill you, we'll happily ban them for doing so.

Otherwise, too much trouble for not enough of a problem.

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

If someone is doing it to stall for time so their friends can kill you, we'll happily ban them for doing so.

Otherwise, too much trouble for not enough of a problem.

If you set a macro to spam sit and do it at the right position in your sitting down animation, it's quite an efficient way to vanish from your captors. Not that I've ever done that or anything.

Just now, Scott said:

If you set a macro to spam sit and do it at the right position in your sitting down animation, it's quite an efficient way to vanish from your captors. Not that I've ever done that or anything.

not to mention it causes the fucking scroll menu to go crazy, try to search someone? Seize their objects instead and listen to them cry!

Scott likes this
2 minutes ago, epTic said:

not to mention it causes the fucking scroll menu to go crazy, try to search someone? Seize their objects instead and listen to them cry!

Me - "okay sir I'm going to send you to jail now becuase you didn't pay your 2 dollar ticket"

Guy spams quotation key and I can't send him to jail then die cause I'm absolute trash at this game

9 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

fn_keyUpHandler.sqf:

if ((player getVariable["restrained",false] && _code in (actionKeys "SitDown")) then {

systemChat "You can't sit down with your hands bound!";

_handled = true;

};

Not actually tested though.. :rolleyes:

Yep. This is the correct way.
56b838a69afe274e866f01a86e03550c.png

Hard to believe that this SIMPLE addition is "too much trouble for not enough of a problem"

Edited by Jesse
JAY1HP likes this