Quitting Arma for a bit

Flax

2 minutes ago, Psycotic said:

Well I'm running at 10-15 fps now with the new Apex update.

There's some YouTube videos you can watch to improve fps, just don't download any viruses.

Don't watch the ones that say to download a program, but there is some things you can do to improve FPS without any programs.

Edited by Ren Zero
5 minutes ago, Ren Zero said:

There's some YouTube videos you can watch to improve fps, just don't download any viruses.

Don't watch the ones that say to download a program, but there is some things you can do to improve FPS without any programs.

Ive did that before but it seemed to stop working. I used to run at 100fps and suddenly it just dropped.

1 hour ago, Psycotic said:

I have to quit play Arma because it is impossible for me to play. I run at 10-15 fps daily and it's unplayable.

My Rig:

GeForce GTX 650

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 @ 3.00GHz

8GB of RAM

1920 x 1080, 60Hz Resoultion

Windows 7 ultimate

on the olympus forums a guy named LethalsLoaded has a guide for fps that is more intuitive then some of the things ive done / seen through the entirety of google searches and asking on thee forums. I would try some of those things because I too have been getting shit frames and had to drop graphics levels and do some additional things.

One important thing that i noticed was geforce reset my settings randomly, my parameters were reset with apex, and I get a huge amount of FPS lag whilsty having other gaming platforms opened i.e having battlenet in the background whilst playing a steam game and visa versa. Battlenet tanks steam games even without being used, as does steam for battle net games.

Flax likes this
4 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

on the olympus forums a guy named LethalsLoaded has a guide for fps that is more intuitive then some of the things ive done / seen through the entirety of google searches and asking on thee forums. I would try some of those things because I too have been getting shit frames and had to drop graphics levels and do some additional things.

One important thing that i noticed was geforce reset my settings randomly, my parameters were reset with apex, and I get a huge amount of FPS lag whilsty having other gaming platforms opened i.e having battlenet in the background whilst playing a steam game and visa versa. Battlenet tanks steam games even without being used, as does steam for battle net games.

his name isnt "lethalsloaded" if this is the post you are referring to b421e97a432db0d51b3ac320b2a3be94.png

Edited by TheRealLethal
20 hours ago, Psycotic said:

I have to quit play Arma because it is impossible for me to play. I run at 10-15 fps daily and it's unplayable.

My Rig:

GeForce GTX 650

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 @ 3.00GHz

8GB of RAM

1920 x 1080, 60Hz Resoultion

Windows 7 ultimate

Dude I get 12 fps average and I just got used to it. how long have you been dealing with it?

18 minutes ago, Psycotic said:

Over 2 years...

I've been dealing with it like 6 months... don't see how after 2 years you would even notice anymore...the human brain is a powerful thing. i just fill in the blank frames and judge for missing frames when I shoot lol

Edited by Eric916