Should there be a limit on how many lifes cops get

Should there be a limit on how many lifes cops get  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I think there should be a limit on how many lifes cops get because most times when im fighting cops i notice that there will be that one officer that i keep killing

• There should be a limit on how many lifes cops get
    • Cops get unlimited lifes

I think there should be a limit on how many lifes cops get because most times when im fighting cops i notice that there will be that one officer that i keep killing but he just keeps coming back i think the limit should be 2 lifes but thats just my opinion i would love to get this out to the cops and have them understand why this is so annoying. cops already get free gear when they spawn why should they be able to come back over and over again

Cops are only supposed to respond to the same crime twice, if they can't achieve it in that span, they are supposed to give up. I realize that some don't, and that is an issue. I feel this rule should be strictly enforced and points should be assigned to officers who break it. However, I was thinking that there could be an amendment where, if there is a lack of cops on the server, say less than 5 or 6, this rule could be waived.

To address what you guys have said so far,

In order for cops to compete with 7.62s, they have to buy gear, it is not free.

Police are not supposed to re enter illegal areas until 20 minutes have passed. Opie, if they check cocaine pit more then that you have a right to report it.

I definetly agree with you guys though, cops should, under most circumstances, get two lives when responding to a crime.

Yeah. If you are doing something illegal be ready to have the way out... in real life the cops are pretty much without number. Just saying... be ready for the fight or be ready to leave.

I'm not saying it is being enforced' date=' and I know each server has its own rules. I play on S2 and this is a rule that we have (although loosely enforced). I do think it is enforceable though...[/quote']

Precinct 2 has that rule in effect for Corporal+ members of that Precinct. All other officers do not have to follow that rule unless ordered to by a Higher-up. Precinct rules aren't the same as the standard APD rules.

prison breaks would be god awful if we took out cops being able to come back like... its not a big deal cops are making it more fun when they keep coming and if you want you can gear and come back..

i just dont find it fair that rebels have to put hard work in for gear and cops just get it easy and for them to be able to come back unlimited amount of times this is not to say i think cops shouldnt be able to come back i just think there should be a limit to the point that it doesnt get outa hand

This thread is a joke tbh' date=' tons of threads like this have been created before by salty people because they were taken into custody and were closed with the same response that it wouldn't happen. [/quote']

I dont care what u think about the post either leave something helpful or dont leave anything at all this post is to get the community's opinion

i just dont find it fair that rebels have to put hard work in for gear and cops just get it easy and for them to be able to come back unlimited amount of times this is not to say i think cops shouldnt be able to come back i just think there should be a limit to the point that it doesnt get outa hand

I mean cops already have it hard enough when it comes to prison breaks and banks and if the cops only had lets say 2 lives it they would die then you would be sitting there bored? and about gear just do meth with a group of friends.

Depends on situation. For fair in-game reasons, such as drug busts, bank robberies, prison breaks, there should be a re-spawn limit....HOWEVER, one should keep in mind:

- If a gang takes over a populated area, the cops are usually the only people who are willing to, and have the duty to, get them the hell out of there. Especially if the gang causes trouble (runs around killing randoms)

- If the cops are severely out-numbered, (more than double rebel-cop ratio in a situation) then I'd say they should be able to re-spawn more. High numbers shouldn't guarantee an easy trip.

- Might be some other gray areas, but it's been too long since I played cop to understand what other situations may warrant more re-spawns.

its hard to have a way out like u said before when cops just constantly keep zerging

The struggle of being a rebel is real. Don't know what to tell ya then man. Just gotta have a contingency plan.

its hard to have a way out like u said before when cops just constantly keep zerging

Not at all. When i made my prison break i basically just walked out, walked around the cops hiding behind their cars, got in a gang members car and left. I was surprised how easy it was and that none of the 6 cops i walked passed didnt notice lol

A limit on some things, like illegal money making, is where cops lives should be limited, but stuff like banks, prison breaks, and feds should be nonstop fighting for as long as it takes, rebels know what they're getting into when they do that type of stuff and it should just be a relentless push of officers until the rebels prove clearly superior, or are taken down.

D

- If the cops are severely out-numbered' date=' (more than double rebel-cop ratio in a situation) then I'd say they should be able to re-spawn more. High numbers shouldn't guarantee an easy trip. [/quote']

Oh god I can just immagine the reports, rebel; but we were 1 less than twice their number, cop; they had like 8 untagged pistol bangers

etc etc :P

A limit on some things' date=' like illegal money making, is where cops lives should be limited, but stuff like banks, prison breaks, and feds should be nonstop fighting for as long as it takes, rebels know what they're getting into when they do that type of stuff and it should just be a relentless push of officers until the rebels prove clearly superior, or are taken down.

i agree this was my point

No there shouldn't be such a rule.

The only rule applying here for both sides: Don't be a dick.

If i'm doing a methrun and fight off 10 cops at ephedra i change plans instead of expecting the cops to leave me alone so i can cook an entire HEMMT of crystal meth. Adapt to the situation, don't expect that if you're better in combat that you would always have a free pass for criminal activity.

Personally thats what keeps it fun for me, else its just easy peasy.

When their is only 5 or less cops online I think it makes sense for them being able to respawn more than once.. For they are the only source of power..

When their are 15 cops online then no, they shouldn't be able to just fuck everyones day up.. Rebels can put out some good fights and then the cops just zerg till they win lmao skill less

Wish I only had to pay 6.5k for a 7.62 just by tagging two turfs. I have to pay 7k for my 7,62 on cop without taxes and 8.4k with taxes. After mags, scope, and laser, I have to pay 11ishk for a cop loadout with a police vest I just die in 1-2 shots in. Then you want me to only be able to come back twice to a situation twice when I pay for my less superior gear with a price almost equivalent to a carrier lite loadout while owning turfs?

Nah. I'll take a pass on that one. If I pay for my loadouts to be effective in combat I can come back as many times as a rebel can pay for their loadout and come back, oh that's right, an unlimited number of times.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did it start being a joke before or after you stopped playing a cop on S4?

No genius, I was asking if the post was a joke. And for the record when i still played cop on S4 It was a joke... thats what made it fun.

Wish I only had to pay 6.5k for a 7.62 just by tagging two turfs. I have to pay 7k for my 7' date='62 on cop without taxes and 8.4k with taxes. After mags, scope, and laser, I have to pay 11ishk for a cop loadout with a police vest I just die in 1-2 shots in. Then you want me to only be able to come back twice to a situation twice when I pay for my less superior gear with a price almost equivalent to a carrier lite loadout while owning turfs?

Nah. I'll take a pass on that one. If I pay for my loadouts to be effective in combat I can come back as many times as a rebel can pay for their loadout and come back, oh that's right, an unlimited number of times.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You do realize the majority of players do not get those discounts, right? Only one gang at a time and even at that, they could of lost a few loadouts trying to capture the turf or cartel. The average rebel is going to be paying around 16k-20k for a loadout. At that point, I don't think not having as good of a vest justifies the endless zerging you see from cops.

And no, to say rebels can return to the scene like a cop is ridiculous, it's not comparable at all. A rebel has to spawn, go to a rebel outpost, gear up and come back. That takes some serious time and risk, they might just get killed as soon as they enter the rebel outpost. Even for houses it's very dependent on the situation, do you think I could come back to a fight near Athira if my house is close to Kavala? No. I'm not saying rebels have it so hard or anything, it is just the fact that cops returning to the scene is not comparable to anything and does hurt gameplay. It wasn't too bad when cops had to use a sting if they were going to zerg but now the Mk20 has greatly buffed cops ability to zerg and not care for their own lives.

Like I said earlier, cops should be allowed to return to a fight at the bank, fed or prison but for anything else, no. If there's a limited amount of officers online, then whatever but even at that, I think it's stupid to use the few officers that are online to go and fight rebels.