"Washed out "CAREER COP" Pentax" Weekend Cartel Fun.

After not being in a gang and rebel life in general for a while, I've decided to join Ascension on Tanao. This weekend was super fun at Cartels that reminded me the rebel life I used to enjoy 2 years ago and made some quick montage of it. Shout outs to Primitive for all the fights!

P.S. Pilot Coveralls P2WIN :kappa:

Edited by Pentax
Patrick, Thomas, Valkyrie and 12 others like this
Just now, Damien said:

I was so upset after that death. I was right ontop of you and nothing was connecting :( It happens tho

I had to be dead when I just killed white, I was half running up hill to a rock and someone almost killed me, but missed the second shot while I was typing, then managed to escape to that rock lol, I think it was Signal.

Just now, Pentax said:

I had to be dead when I just killed white, I was half running up hill to a rock and someone almost killed me, but missed the second shot while I was typing, then managed to escape to that rock lol, I think it was Signal.

You're the drug cartel master, not much more to say

12 minutes ago, Pentax said:

The real question is how do you know what is played in gay clubs? :kappa:

soon as i posted that i knew that was coming. May as well admit it, i love the dick. i frequent gay clubs, even though i live in the middle of fucking nowhere, and upon google searching, i am 300 miles from the nearest gay club

Edited by TheRealLethal
Bizzy and Term like this
6 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

soon as i posted that i knew that was coming. May as well admit it, i love the dick. i frequent gay clubs, even though i live in the middle of fucking nowhere, and upon google searching, i am 300 miles from the nearest gay club

Idk if serious, or troll, looks serious though. If it's, then no shame, you are who you are.

Edited by Pentax