Zaros Being Updated (The almost unwanted Turf)

I am suggesting that Zaros perks be updated to make it more appealing for gang to capture. I think we should still keep the increase chop shop but exchange the increased payout for robbing stores and make in to increase speed by ?x amount of processing all drugs.

Leave a comment below if you support or dislike this idea by putting +1 or -1 and why you did that.

And even if my idea for the increased processing doesn't get good feedback the Turf still needs to be changed to be made more wanted.

Xehons, Chewbacca, Polar and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

Trust me, any cartel fighting gang will tell you that zaros is not unwanted, any smart gang will have all their houses positioned around that turf and will always cap it so they can use it as a safe haven to gear up.

Another good point, Zaros is near donor town and kavala rebel, and not far from arms and Penn drug, it's a very strategic location and is already am overpowered turf, the benefits balance it out by not offering perks that are too good.

On 7/29/2016 at 7:11 PM, Haych said:

Tbh I still think Turfs in general need a re-work. Its not priority at the moment I know but the way cap works, location of the flag, people using houses etc..etc.. makes fighting Turfs not fun at all, for both defending and attacking ends.

agree to disagree.

Caps are all in horrible positions, they should move them around or have it in a structure, like a barracks building or something.

S2 always has at least 10-15 people during NA times fighting for Rodo.