The problem with the current APB is that police don't really go after the suspect, maybe implement some kind of Title for the police as a reward, because as far as i can tell the 50% increase doesn't matter to most cops. 

Title Examples:

1. Hunter
  2. Tracker
  3. Professional

@Paratus

Edited by {BOA}Cole
3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Problem with the APB is not that people dont go after it, its that the tracking does not work.  
Correct me if this was fixed but most people still assume its broken. 

Its fixed, but even when it first pops up people don't go after it.

9 minutes ago, Vortex said:

i think im at 14 evades so far, i think they should make the titles a littler harder to get, maybe 10 evades for elusive and 25 for the invisible 

Should honestly he much higher than that.  I have yet to see someone outside of a rebel or cartel yet that was worth the effort to want to chase.  I really dont see a point in rewarding the criminal at all tbh, the odds of someone with a 200K+ bounty being along in position to be taken in a pretty much nil as it is.  Basically just a free achievement.

Edited by HotWings
Just now, HotWings said:

Should honestly he much higher than that.  I have yet to see someone outside of a rebel or cartel yet that was worth the effort to want to chase.  I really dont see a point in rewarding the criminal at all tbh, the odds of someone with a 200K+ bounty being along in position to be taken in a pretty much nil as it is.  Basically just a free achievement.

pretty much, not one of those APB's have i run into any cops with besides one which i got while i was being processed by the cops, and even after i paid my ticket it gave me an evade

13 minutes ago, HotWings said:

how is a title a "reward" the only ones being "rewarded" are cops. Whats better a title or 50 percent more money. if you guys want titles and we get 50 percent of our bounties directly deposited into our bank im down.

Alex:) likes this
34 minutes ago, HotWings said:

This whole post was to give the titles to cops as well as an extra reward, the titles on civ are fine, its just that the cops aren't willing to chase them

Not true, there are just more priorities than the APB, if there's a bank or a prison that is ofc priority and he can wait. However if there isn't anything to do(Which most of the time there isn't) then for sure they will go after it now since it's been fixed, the fix has been implemented today so im sure not everyone knows it's been fixed, let them know it's fixed and encourage them to go after it, cause there are a lot of money hungry cops and they will go after them for sure.

3 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

how is a title a "reward" the only ones being "rewarded" are cops. Whats better a title or 50 percent more money. if you guys want titles and we get 50 percent of our bounties directly deposited into our bank im down.

I bet a lot more cops would do APB's if the 50% bonus went straight into their bank. 

Edited by Legit
5 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

50% increase is not a big deal for cops, especialy for carrer cops we are all at max money because there is nothing to spend money on as cop. 

1 hour ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

50% increase is not a big deal for cops, especialy for carrer cops we are all at max money because there is nothing to spend money on as cop. 

titles are not a big deal for anyone as well. At least you will be financially compensated if you catch someone. OP is asking for a Title (does anyone actually care about titles btw) when cops already have the sweeter part of the deal. I mean, I guess if it makes cops actually go after the APB then sure but i dont see it enticing any cops, when money already doesnt.