MAKE ALTIS GREAT AGAIN!

Vote for Jason as the new governor of Altis on server 2!

enhance

enhance

As governor I would lower taxes, legalize marijuana, and legalize rifles because it is our right! No more corruption in the Government of Altis! 

I don't send classified emails on private servers like my opponents do! You wouldn't see me involved in any scandals either (except for a few DUI's here and there).

Jason proudly served his country in the Altis Special Forces and was honorably discharged.

enhance

enhance

Then he proudly served his community by working in soup kitchens, donating half of every meth run to the poor, and voting not guilty for wrongfully imprisoned citizens sent to jail on drug charges.

Jason has the political experience to run Altis, and the military experience to be the commander and chief of our armed forces.

Vote Jason for governor to fix the corrupt and tyrannical government, and bring piece, prosperity, and freedom back to Altis.

(Paid for by the Jason For Governor Campaign)

Edited by JasonP
2 hours ago, JasonP said:

Vote for Jason as the new governor of Altis on server 2!

enhance

enhance

As governor I would lower taxes, legalize marijuana, and legalize rifles because it is our right! No more corruption in the Government of Altis! 

I don't send classified emails on private servers like my opponents do! You wouldn't see me involved in any scandals either (except for a few DUI's here and there).

Jason proudly served his country in the Altis Special Forces and was honorably discharged.

enhance

enhance

Then he proudly served his community by working in soup kitchens, donating half of every meth run to the poor, and voting not guilty for wrongfully imprisoned citizens sent to jail on drug charges.

Jason has the political experience to run Altis, and the military experience to be the commander and chief of our armed forces.

Vote Jason for governor to fix the corrupt and tyrannical government, and bring piece, prosperity, and freedom back to Altis.

(Paid for by the Jason For Governor Campaign)

AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO FUCKIN SHOT ME THE OTHER DAY?!

• 3 weeks later...