hi im back

5 minutes ago, It's Ryan said:

Found you ;) 

Shit, you're like 14... right? Forgot to recruit you!

As you are only 14 I hereby accept you to join the rebel daycare of Altis!

Our rebel daycare will make you feel right at home with other people of your age.

mc_00000062.jpg

In this facility we will teach you the proper methods to dupe, combat log, and pull shots from 3000 meters out!

We even have computers built to give you a solid 60 FPS whilst playing!

Nqmelx4.png

If interested, please join our teamspeak. I have PM'ed you.

Edited by explicit
asiuxjau, Shameless, Andrew and 4 others like this
Just now, explicit said:

Shit, you're like 14... right?

As you are only 14 I hereby accept you to join the rebel daycare of Altis!

Our rebel daycare will make you feel right at home with other people of your age.

mc_00000062.jpg

In this facility we will teach you the proper methods to dupe, combat log, and pull shots from 3000 meters out!

We even have computers built to give you a solid 60 FPS whilst playing!

Nqmelx4.png

If interested, please join our teamspeak. I have PM'ed you.

I'm 16 but nice try ;) 

Just now, explicit said:

Can't tell you how many times I've heard the "but I sound older" or "I am older" excuse. 

Go back to making shitty montages and videos with your gang full of preschoolers. Might as well ditch them and join my daycare.

I mean I'm not going to lie were young so fucking what and I sound like a 13 year old whos voice cracks every 2 minutes.. 

I never get involved in this toxic feud, but it's stupid that the 2 biggest gangs on Asylum, in Asylums current state of barren gang life are like this. The fights between us no matter who wins or loses always ends with an enormous amount of toxicity in sidechat from both gangs, I really don't see the need for the sheer amount of aids between instinct and elysium, as the two biggest gangs can't we just have good, enjoyable fights so both the losing and winning side can say "gf" in sidechat and actually mean it, and attempt to make rebel life more enjoyable after fights instead of adding to its death.

Shameless, Sammy, asiuxjau and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, McLovin' said:

I never get involved in this toxic feud, but it's stupid that the 2 biggest gangs on Asylum, in Asylums current state of barren gang life are like this. The fights between us no matter who wins or loses always ends with an enormous amount of toxicity in sidechat from both gangs, I really don't see the need for the sheer amount of aids between instinct and elysium, as the two biggest gangs can't we just have good, enjoyable fights so both the losing and winning side can say "gf" in sidechat and actually mean it, and attempt to make rebel life more enjoyable after fights instead of adding to its death.

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

im not a bully, to be a bully i'd have to be toxic and that i am not

Just now, OLL13 said:

Good to see you've taught him the honourable way to fight.

Right, because we always roach Andrew, please stop quoting me, your making yourself look like an even bigger tard and i'm going to have to get you a carer soon

@McLovin' has a point chill now guys.

Carl likes this

83gzvCf.png

This is a rule please don't violate it enjoy every minute of us fighting each other until summer ends because for some of us this might be the last time you ever talk or play and for other well school coming. Even tho you might hate each other at the end of the day you still wanna play against each other, don't ruin the fun because it might be the last time you play.  

Carl likes this
1 hour ago, McLovin' said:

kyt member bein civil?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

this is really something guys