Gangs these days

1 hour ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Valkyrie you call my gang bad but you can't even get kills against us unless you sneak up behind us with a rook. We rape your gang even with lower numbers EVERY fight and chop everything in your garage. Your gang doesn't even want to fight us anymore and they don't even agree with your dumbass strats that get everyone killed. Hell you can't even get kills when baiting your gang during fights. If we're so bad, then what are you? What about your gang? Enlighten me

Triggered @Valkyrie

SwisherZ likes this
1 hour ago, explicit said:

You can't really talk after what happened in this video.

Additionally, you guys aren't anywhere close to as good as you say you are. Just saying. Big egos do not equal good gangs. 

Prove it at cartels, not on the forums.

Yeah but.... ur bad. ily Tommy <3

1 hour ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Valkyrie you call my gang bad but you can't even get kills against us unless you sneak up behind us with a rook. We rape your gang even with lower numbers EVERY fight and chop everything in your garage. Your gang doesn't even want to fight us anymore and they don't even agree with your dumbass strats that get everyone killed. Hell you can't even get kills when baiting your gang during fights. If we're so bad, then what are you? What about your gang? Enlighten me

image.jpg

SwisherZ likes this
3 hours ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Don't speak about getting kills when you can't get kills yourself. Maybe step out of the ifrit for once so I don't have to shoot you out everytime you drive by window. I think if you spent as much time as you do trying to steal our gang members at training/shooting whatever the fuck you do on your training server then maybe you would get a kill or two at the cartels but for now be quiet.

Edited by White
SwisherZ and T SPartan like this

We have gone further than your gang has ever gone and we have proved ourselves time, and time again against every gang on Asylum and there's only 1 gang we struggle against. Your gang held the server when there was nobody on it to fight and now you have nothing to show for it. Please continue...

Quiet before I take a shit on you and your gang and make you all take turns wiping my ass. Thanks

T SPartan likes this
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

This-

AND MAKING FUCKING PLAYDATES....

Clint, clint, clint, don't portray yourself as someone who constantly fought, from experience, if anyone talked in side chat towards your gang you all logged off. 

Not saying you didnt fight, but if someone cyber-bully'd you, you lobbed off arma in general.

As for asylum nowadays its just not what it used to be, if i came back id probably be shit, id easily be an awful player, but its just not enjoyable, people message eachother over steam asking to fights instead of just showing up and dominating and insults didnt use to be so personal, you'd get called 'retarded' or 'potato' now its like 'lol you work at home depot fucking retard stfu' like that shit makes it unfun and not necessary at all.

If people legitimately want asylum to be fun again just stop being such retards and play the game and stop complaining, if rebels camped go to a different fucking rebel, back in the day Marauders owned the donor rebel house so we almost never went there, we drove from athira then flew down, to either get wiped again, come back, or take over the cartel, cant believe people still fucking whine and complain on the most un-competitive game there is, if there was a prize you were fighting for, maybe actual fucking money i'd understand but it's actually so stupid to complain about how fights happen/no fights in general.

Typed this from my phone so spelling might be retarded

Feenix, TheDevil, RAFAY and 2 others like this

Y'all don't rape me, I'm just sayin.

asiuxjau likes this
14 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Clint, clint, clint, don't portray yourself as someone who constantly fought, from experience, if anyone talked in side chat towards your gang you all logged off. 

17 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Not saying you didnt fight, but if someone cyber-bully'd you, you lobbed off arma in general.

3-6 hours almost daily on the weekend doesnt count as that, gotcha.  

Cyber bullied?  LOL.  C'mon now.

8 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

'have fun fighting dirt'

i'm sure i could dig up the SS of you saying that when Glo said something to you.

I dont think I said that.  But, sure.

And about Glo.... didn't he move to a new city?

banning1.jpg

Guess someone cyberbullied him right into a 3rd party app.

Edited by Clint Beastwood
asiuxjau likes this
59 minutes ago, White said:

Don't speak about getting kills when you can't get kills yourself. Maybe step out of the ifrit for once so I don't have to shoot you out everytime you drive by window. I think if you spent as much time as you do trying to steal our gang members at training/shooting whatever the fuck you do on your training server then maybe you would get a kill or two at the cartels but for now be quiet.

zKfWJKR.jpg

H00DR1CH, asiuxjau, Anthony_ and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Damn same to weaboo jones and Wuggie or w/e they moved to the same town, no?

Wuggie?  Dont know him.

Weaboo lol-  he was only doing what (some) Nv was infamous for doing.  Except he was made an example of and got caught trolling his own gang with it.... 

Either way, back on topic, we agree that play dates and fight scheduling with rules is stupid.

Edited by Clint Beastwood
3 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Wuggie?  Dont know him.

Weaboo lol-  he was only doing what (some) Nv was infamous for doing.  Except he was made an example of and got caught trolling his own gang with it.... 

Oh you know him, you were there, he was in Innovative 1 tapping ppl through smoke 600m away. Either way not sure why you brought up Glo's ban, that seems to be your scapegoat for every discussion.

Edited by hamsham12
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Oh you know him, you were there, he was in Innovative 1 tapping ppl through smoke 600m away. Either way not sure why you brought up Glo's ban, that seems to be your scapegoat for every discussion.

You brought up Glo.  You should re-read what you wrote  here

30 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

'have fun fighting dirt'

i'm sure i could dig up the SS of you saying that when Glo said something to you.