3 hours ago, Killswitch said:

Correct me if i am wrong, but i believe the press vest has 0 armor value...

shhhh dont let him know that.   I want to rdm him.

4 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Make it so you can buy the press vest in towns so you can actually defend yourself and not get 1 shoted by rdmers at kavala and make it so you DONT have to be a BOUNTY HUNTER to buy it

no hate plx

Do you record if not ill see you soon. :)

Edited by Roy
On 8/16/2016 at 6:36 PM, Nicolas March said:

Make it so you can buy the press vest in towns so you can actually defend yourself and not get 1 shoted by rdmers at kavala and make it so you DONT have to be a BOUNTY HUNTER to buy it

no hate plx

-1 spelling. Press vest would be nice,We already have level 1, and 2 armor vest. Just a vest that says "Press" would be nice for rping +1

Not sure if this is the reason it's not in, but might be because the press vest offers the same protection as the Police Tac vest. The Difference between the two (other than looks) is the inventory size.

Press Vest

Armor = 12,  PassThrought = 0.4

Police Tac Vest

Since someone made a comment about The BH vest, it's the same as the other tac vest (except the police one)

BH vest (Tac Black)

Armor = 8,  PassThrought = 0.5

On 8/21/2016 at 2:02 PM, Serpico said:

Not sure if this is the reason it's not in, but might be because the press vest offers the same protection as the Police Tac vest. The Difference between the two (other than looks) is the inventory size.

Press Vest

Police Tac Vest

Since someone made a comment about The BH vest, it's the same as the other tac vest (except the police one)

BH vest (Tac Black)

Armor = 8,  PassThrought = 0.5

well idk if you can chnage the armor to like 8 or 6 or just make it so you dont need a Bounty hunter license to buy a vest