New Arms/Drug Cartel Locations Suggestions

4 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Arms is fine. It has 3 really great locations: OG, church & 2story house.

Should be focused on moving drug and wongs, so 95% of all cartel fights don't happen at arms.

I know this might sound crazy but what if they put Drug during one restart at where OG Arms is and Arms at House Cap.

Edited by 64BiT
arms
Just now, 64BiT said:

I know this might sound crazy but what if they put Drug during one restart at OG Arms and Arms at House Cap.

Yea, I don't see any problem with having 2 cartels on the same island as long as they're a few kilometers apart.

When Arms is placed west, put drug cartel somewhere east. Plenty of decent locations, although they need a few added obstacles to provide cover.

T SPartan likes this

The Arms spots are awful, I know from personal experience.

As Bikstok mentioned, Arms is good with OG, Church and House Cap. The possibility of adding East Arms wouldn't be to bad either. I would just like to see a Sofia Rebel Added alongside multiple cartel locations on the east side of the map for Wongs/Drug.

Before the removal of East and House cap, the rotation was perfect. It was mostly Arms, sometimes Church, and East and House Cap would appear just the right amount of times, not to much.

Edited by Haych