West coast love

I don't know where the servers are located. All I know is I get a 120 ping at best on all the servers. So I'm just assuming they are east coast. Would it even be possible to have 1 of the servers on the west coast so people on this side of the country get a better ping? Does the ping even matter that much? Maybe the servers are located in my backyard and the ping is high for another reason.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
40 minutes ago, mattmatt222333 said:

I don't know where the servers are located. All I know is I get a 120 ping at best on all the servers. So I'm just assuming they are east coast. Would it even be possible to have 1 of the servers on the west coast so people on this side of the country get a better ping? Does the ping even matter that much? Maybe the servers are located in my backyard and the ping is high for another reason.

The last i knew of the servers were located in Canada.

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I mean when i go to load into the servers - there always red with 300+ ping but once you actually get into the server you have like 50. Press map > go to players > find your name.

Even if you have high ping it probably helps you more then it hurts you in this particular mod

this is why EU > NA

• 3 months later...

I think some people that posted above might have changed their mind.

I haven't played on the asylum servers for a while and, there seems to be something new where it kicks you if your ping is over 150. SO... I'm CONSTANTLY getting kicked from the servers. Like I said in the original post, my ping hovers around 120 but every once in a while it jumps up.

So, why does it seem like all 5 servers are located in the same spot? Would it be impossible to spread the servers out a little?

On 22-8-2016 at 9:01 AM, mattmatt222333 said:

what about the EU people, i would like to see a server in europa.  :)

william likes this