Ha

1 minute ago, It's Ryan said:

First time I talked shit to you about roasting on someones montage and you called your 3.6k now more hours wasted honestly do something in your life. 

I may have 4k hours on Arma, but do something with my life? Bitch please. At least I can put a sentence together and have it actually make sense. You down syndrome cunt. Don't talk to me.

1 hour ago, AdaM_ said:

Didn't you get banned from another community because of your reputation on here? kys you mong

Yeah I got banned off GTA for false accusations but I can care less I hardly play AdaM but had nothing to do with the conversation on the post,

Another thing is @LmfaOExde3 you post so much shit on the forums about you taking a break when you planning on doing it, like you just look for attention on a game which is really sad, Going outside for a cig then playing the game more isn't fresh air bud. And stop posting stupid videos like this and looking for shit to begin forums you Drama Queen.

Shameless likes this
22 minutes ago, 64BiT said:

Yeah I got banned off GTA for false accusations but I can care less I hardly play AdaM but had nothing to do with the conversation on the post,

Another thing is @LmfaOExde3 you post so much shit on the forums about you taking a break when you planning on doing it, like you just look for attention on a game which is really sad, Going outside for a cig then playing the game more isn't fresh air bud. And stop posting stupid videos like this and looking for shit to begin forums you Drama Queen.

go away

1 hour ago, 64BiT said:

Got hiiiiiiiiiiiim. Your mother's pussy went stale so I no longer have anything keeping me away from Asylum dawg :shrug: