Allow us to harvest organs more than one time per hour.

The timer is there for two reasons:

-I don't imagine the admins want to encourage the constant killing of low hanging fruit, like new people in Kavala. Let's be honest, if you were trying to make money off of organs, you're not going to be going to cartels to do so.

-It's not meant to be a real money maker, just an interesting little RP thing to do.

-People would be shooting their friends all fucking day and making tons of cash off of it. 

1 hour ago, Dust Runner said:

It's for roleplay. Please stop acting like it's supposed to be viable for money. Just stop. Bad.

You wouldn't be able to sell more than one an hour but could harvest multiple times in an hour. That means you would get the same money, but would have more chances to role-play. Please read past the title next time.

Edited by Dpatt711
Frizzy likes this
On 9/7/2016 at 7:55 PM, Dpatt711 said:

It's a 12k bounty. People are going to kill new players regardless, but now if they do it and harvest, they get a bigger bounty.

I don't believe you can harvest organs in cities anyway. Assuming if you're a new player chilling out in Kavala, you won't need to get worried about getting harvested to organs. You're more likely to get mugged or killed just as easily though... Huh...

3 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

I don't believe you can harvest organs in cities anyway. Assuming if you're a new player chilling out in Kavala, you won't need to get worried about getting harvested to organs. You're more likely to get mugged or killed just as easily though... Huh...

Ive literally kidnapped 4 people from town to drag them out to the woods to eat them.

MrClean likes this