My name is Irishfiction, and I'm getting tired of being RDMed!

irishfiction

I'm either irishfiction or seans in game. I can't say I have a full-on hard-on for this type of RP life, but my friends play it, so I end up here. So far it seems pretty cool. My favorite part is constantly getting RDMed. The cops are very friendly and helpful, but are a no-show unless I catch a speeding ticket, or if someone else is having a problem. I, myself, like to think I'm a friendly RP-er, but that only goes so far when I have no idea what the heck I'm doing.

I also stream as a hobby (https://twitch.tv/irishfiction), but as you might know, streams make Arma run like butt. 

Other than saying I love long walks on the beach, that's all I have to say about that.

Cheers.

Edited by irishfiction
Grammar
bunni and Lex Tempest like this

First off welcome.

cops are normally handling big issues and get drawned more to big issues so 911 normally get put on hold unfortunately .

there is no escaping rdm also ,  you can only record and report , we being the biggest life server we have a lot more rdm than the smaller servers and it sucks but like I said record report and admins will not hesitate to drop ban hammer 

BioHazard and Roice like this
2 minutes ago, KillZone said:

First off welcome.

cops are normally handling big issues and get drawned more to big issues so 911 normally get put on hold unfortunately .

there is no escaping rdm also ,  you can only record and report , we being the biggest life server we have a lot more rdm than the smaller servers and it sucks but like I said record report and admins will not hesitate to drop ban hammer 

I understand that. Fair enough.

I'd love to help those who text 9-1-1 immediately, but usually it's a matter in which I and some officers cannot attend to at the moment as many of us are dealing with a lot of situations at that specific time, or "hey, I got hit by a car, come to (location) and arrest this man" and the texts come from kavala constantly. There is simply no need to tend to a matter in which anyone could simply deal with themselves as the mature individual they are. When officers are patrolling and are free, We'll definitely come to anyone's aid, or try visiting the nearest HQ at that time. Other than that, welcome to Asylum servers! :D

Edited by Flameless
Eric916 likes this