Prisoner Transport

Here is my idea in a nut shell, when you process someone at a HQ and "Send to Jail" it puts them in one of 10 Temporary Jail Cells that are located at every HQ. In order to have them serve time in a more secure PRISON and lower the risk of an easy break out, you must transport the prisoners from the HQ to the prison. This could make for more realistic combat situations, and would require a police convoy to provide security on the way to the prison. If someone is breaking out of custody during a prison Convoy they will have their orange jumpsuit on and be charged with prison break as if they broke out of jail. The HQ jails will be low security and only take 5 minutes to break everyone out. If you want to eliminate this risk you take the high priority targets directly to the prison. When you transport prisoners you should also get a payout that splits between all officers. This idea can be HUGE for both rebels and cops alike and I know it will spice up rebel and cop life giving you multiple chances to break someone out of police custody. 

/|/|0T4RD, Hennessy and Hydro like this

Decent idea. The only real issue I have with this, personally, is increased attacks on HQ while trying to process other people that turned themselves in, or were caught with a relatively low bounty (or just in general, with a bounty), and re-direction of duties. Meaning, police will now have to be more occupied with another major RP scenario, which will take away from general duties such as 911 Calls and Patrolling.

Edited by Coyote
2 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Decent idea. The only real issue I have with this, personally, is increased attacks on HQ while trying to process other people that turned themselves in, or were caught with a relatively low bounty (or just in general, with a bounty), and re-direction of duties. Meaning, police will now have to be more occupied with another major RP scenario, which will take away from general duties such as 911 Calls and Patrolling.

Well look at it this way, the island is literally Swarmed with rebels, so realistically the Police would be under attack a lot. It would require a lot more thought from cops and they would have to be more safe when processing at HQ. HQ would need locked down any time there are prisoners that need brought to the main prison

So you want to take possibly ALL officers off of their RP duties just so you can have more "varied" RP scenarios?

I don't like it for that reason we already have enough combat situations for cops we are not your personal shooting target we are also there to help other civs out you'd be surprised to find out.

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
2 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

Well look at it this way, the island is literally Swarmed with rebels, so realistically the Police would be under attack a lot. It would require a lot more thought from cops and they would have to be more safe when processing at HQ. HQ would need locked down any time there are prisoners that need brought to the main prison

Also, this can turn almost fully rebel sided pretty fast. Once cops get wiped, they have two options. Either respawn in HQ (and if killed in HQ, have to wait 2 minutes), or take a 2-6 minute drive, depending on which HQ is currently being involved in the break. And spawning in HQ would be terrible if rebels are set up, cause its pretty much instant death for the respawned officers.

Edited by Coyote
2 hours ago, Coyote said:

Also, this can turn almost fully rebel sided pretty fast. Once cops get wiped, they have two options. Either respawn in HQ (and if killed in HQ, have to wait 2 minutes), or take a 2-6 minute drive, depending on which HQ is currently being involved in the break. And spawning in HQ would be terrible if rebels are set up, cause its pretty much instant death for the respawned officers.

cops shouldn't be able to come right back in the first place 

Hydro and bigjohn561 like this
7 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Anything that involves taking the arrested player's out of the game moreso than they already are is likely going to get a no.

No point in doing something like this when the arrested guy would have already served his sentence and gotten out by the end of it.

Plus Gnashes has convenient houses around the map so would be alot of suicide vest going of during transports.

Edited by Mahdizzle
17 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

So you want to take possibly ALL officers off of their RP duties just so you can have more "varied" RP scenarios?

I don't like it for that reason we already have enough combat situations for cops we are not your personal shooting target we are also there to help other civs out you'd be surprised to find out.

I reaaaaaallllyy dont mean to flame but the fucking cops these days don't RP anyways lol its like half ticket, parole, or jail as soon as you start trying to RP they interrupt you and tell you to choose what the fuck you want. RP is gone from cop side. Might as well start fighting for your money again. I do mean to give all due credit to the LTs who still RP (only LTs RP now if theres any RP at all)

Frizzy likes this
3 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

I reaaaaaallllyy dont mean to flame but the fucking cops these days don't RP anyways lol its like half ticket, parole, or jail as soon as you start trying to RP they interrupt you and tell you to choose what the fuck you want. RP is gone from cop side. Might as well start fighting for your money again. I do mean to give all due credit to the LTs who still RP (only LTs RP now if theres any RP at all)

@Olivia didn't rp to get her hunter back ain't that right? :frog: btw fuck u motard fat piece of shit fucking slab of meat looking ass I'll have you know I'm the asylum database in disguise don't fuck with me or ill mass BE kick everyone from server 3 again? Think I'm kidding? Lol fucking try me idiot #lifeng666chingaling5555

/|/|0T4RD and Olivia like this
5 minutes ago, House. said:

@Olivia didn't rp to get her hunter back ain't that right? :frog: btw fuck u motard fat piece of shit fucking slab of meat looking ass I'll have you know I'm the asylum database in disguise don't fuck with me or ill mass BE kick everyone from server 3 again? Think I'm kidding? Lol fucking try me idiot #lifeng666chingaling5555

Leave @Olivia alone I will hang you like a slave boy ganggangshit bratbrat :frog:

Edited by O/|/|3GA
Olivia likes this
1 hour ago, House. said:

@Olivia didn't rp to get her hunter back ain't that right? :frog:

I refused to go lethals against 4 people at bank even though the other cops were asking for them repeatedly.  We had one downed on the roof while the rest flew away and he chose to jump off the roof and suicide rather than RP.  Kind of got the impression RP wasn't on the table.  :frog:

Mike Stmria likes this

I think a better ideea will be to have an option to keep someone in an HQ cell if they have a bounty under 10k. Since there are lots of people that don't mind going to prison for a 5k ticket but they don't want to drive back. And why i say it shoulld be an option is so the cops still have the posibility so send some one to the far prison for the ressons that are in the GB.

1 hour ago, Olivia said:

I refused to go lethals against 4 people at bank even though the other cops were asking for them repeatedly.  We had one downed on the roof while the rest flew away and he chose to jump off the roof and suicide rather than RP.  Kind of got the impression RP wasn't on the table.  :frog:

We were down to rp if caught brenden said fuck it and took a leap of faith B)