Temporarily remove auto jail on disconnect

Temporarily remove sending somone to jail automatically when they have disconnected in handcuffs. Its happened countless times over the past few weeks, I'm in the middle of talking to a cop about my let's say 20k ticket. Almost to that point of pardon, then BOOM. Server takes a shit and now I'm in jail. It's getting quite old and expensive to have this happen so often. I understand what the purpose is, but until these massive Battleye kicks are fixed, I would say disable it.

@bamf

Steve likes this
10 hours ago, Phil. said:

Temporarily remove sending somone to jail automatically when they have disconnected in handcuffs. Its happened countless times over the past few weeks, I'm in the middle of talking to a cop about my let's say 20k ticket. Almost to that point of pardon, then BOOM. Server takes a shit and now I'm in jail. It's getting quite old and expensive to have this happen so often. I understand what the purpose is, but until these massive Battleye kicks are fixed, I would say disable it.

@bamf

I think the problem with this is that when the server restarts if no cops come back online, then you would be stuck in handcuffs until someone finds you.

People not in a gang or group of friends could be stuck for hours and hours until they would be found again.

I think auto -jail is dumb, but I think it's there just to prevent the above situation.

3 hours ago, TrashCat said:

I think the problem with this is that when the server restarts if no cops come back online, then you would be stuck in handcuffs until someone finds you.

People not in a gang or group of friends could be stuck for hours and hours until they would be found again.

I think auto -jail is dumb, but I think it's there just to prevent the above situation.

This isnt an issue any longer. They made it so if a police officer is not within a specified amount of distance (50-100 meters, correct me if I am wrong), that after 10 minutes the cuffs will fall off. One of the bigger reasons is when people are cuffed, then disconnect to avoid prosecution/processing.

That being said, they probably won't disable it, but I understand your pain with it auto-sending after a mass kick. @Phil.

Edited by Coyote