Tired of trying to help people and getting fucked over... I tried to help return the cops hatchback and they ignore that I returned their hatchback and just seize my sdar instead of thanking me for returning their shit... its just bullshit instead of being nice to someone who just brought you your shit back you take their shit... and this is just one of many bullshit things that happen cuz people can't take into consideration a situation if someone is helping you don't be an asshole to them... so fucking sick of this shit.... also I like wreck excavating cuz its really chill and no one usually fucks with you but every fucking time I am doing it somewhere along the way I get killed by my boat or the transition from water to land just kills me??? I have like 10 videos of me dying and losing like 10 or 20k and I have to submit 20 fucking reports to get that money it's such a waste of time... if it's well known that you constantly die when excavating can't it be bumped up to be worth more? it's bullshit cuz you know your gonna die 9/10 times at least if the amount was upped it would make all the times you die worth it and you would actually want to submit a compensation report cuz it'd be worth it

8 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Shipwrecks are slow now.  Running drugs is likely a better alternative.  As for your weapon getting siezed.  Some officers will look the other way if they have played civ before but most won't.  

I know they have to seize it but i had it in backpack but i had a 5k bounty so he wanted to search me im like wtf im helping u guys!?

49 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

Tired of trying to help people and getting fucked over... I tried to help return the cops hatchback and they ignore that I returned their hatchback and just seize my sdar instead of thanking me for returning their shit

You realize that if they didn't and someone would happen to be watching they might get in trouble for corruption. Whether he was meaning to be corrupt or not, a LT out to get him would probably do everything in his power to get him points. I suggest when trying to be nice make sure you have nothing illegal on you or at least drop the gun outside the HQ then go inside to return the vehicle. If I was the cop processing you I would probably just seize the weapon, charge you, and then pardon you (Since you did return a police vehicle, and you weren't aggressive or anything like that).

Miles and Olivia like this
2 minutes ago, Google™ said:

You realize that if they didn't and someone would happen to be watching they might get in trouble for corruption. Whether he was meaning to be corrupt or not, a LT out to get him would probably do everything in his power to get him points. I suggest when trying to be nice make sure you have nothing illegal on you or at least drop the gun outside the HQ then go inside to return the vehicle. If I was the cop processing you I would probably just seize the weapon, charge you, and then pardon you (Since you did return a police vehicle, and you weren't aggressive or anything like that).

that's what he did lol...

im just pissed off

36 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

You only end up with about 25-30 lockpicks/zipties per load as opposed to 50-60 pre-Bamf and I buffing it.

It's not completely terrible now.

thank you :D 

but what do i do about dying over and over in glitchy water??? send angry letters to BI?

Edited by Eric916
Just now, Google™ said:

You had a illegal weapon fam.. Did you expect him to just let you keep it? lol I wish

No i just wish I hadn't gone afk for the 5 seconds that he shows up... I had been waiting there an hour then when I go to take a piss i get processed.... fml

1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

Tired of trying to help people and getting fucked over... I tried to help return the cops hatchback and they ignore that I returned their hatchback and just seize my sdar instead of thanking me for returning their shit... its just bullshit instead of being nice to someone who just brought you your shit back you take their shit... and this is just one of many bullshit things that happen cuz people can't take into consideration a situation if someone is helping you don't be an asshole to them... so fucking sick of this shit.... also I like wreck excavating cuz its really chill and no one usually fucks with you but every fucking time I am doing it somewhere along the way I get killed by my boat or the transition from water to land just kills me??? I have like 10 videos of me dying and losing like 10 or 20k and I have to submit 20 fucking reports to get that money it's such a waste of time... if it's well known that you constantly die when excavating can't it be bumped up to be worth more? it's bullshit cuz you know your gonna die 9/10 times at least if the amount was upped it would make all the times you die worth it and you would actually want to submit a compensation report cuz it'd be worth it

Dislike.jpg

Lex Tempest, kingtoad and DreamC like this

Of of the stuff that gets locked this stays open?  

Your rants are:

I was wanted with an illegal gun and the cop took it from me.  I am mad because I returned a police vehicle and he took my gun but gave me a pardon.

Put your gun in your house before you turn yourself in/return the car.  Cop did his job and gave you a pardon for returning the car.  What is there to be upset about?

and 

Boats are buggy and I died because of it.

Its arma dude. Lots of things are buggy.  Fill out a support ticket with BI and maybe it will get fixed in arma 4 (though probably not)?

This isn't a suggestion nor is it really even feedback.  The only thing that you posted out of that whole thing that would count as either is that excavating should be more profitable.  It's a long rant for that little detail.  And a rather pointless one at that.

Edited by 2legit
Olivia likes this
10 hours ago, Jarvo said:

There's not much you can do about dying a lot but just find someone to role with and if you die get him to defib you. Also, I have never really tried excavating how good is the money?

yeah usually me and my gang excavate together. It's not bad at all I like to take a boat out to the unmarked wreck in kavala bay then i pull up by kavala hq and walk up the lil ramp run to jewelry store which is right there sell what i have then go back to the boat and get my trunk and sell that too and it's super easy and chill usually no one fucks with you and if you really wanna be sneaky you can take an SDV and leave it submerged with the scope down no one even knows it's sitting in the water and you can safely excavate with no issues. Speedboat is quicker but more obvious. i'd say it's like 20k for a very quick run (if you have talents)

14 hours ago, 2legit said:

Of of the stuff that gets locked this stays open?  

Your rants are:

I was wanted with an illegal gun and the cop took it from me.  I am mad because I returned a police vehicle and he took my gun but gave me a pardon.

Put your gun in your house before you turn yourself in/return the car.  Cop did his job and gave you a pardon for returning the car.  What is there to be upset about?

and 

Boats are buggy and I died because of it.

Its arma dude. Lots of things are buggy.  Fill out a support ticket with BI and maybe it will get fixed in arma 4 (though probably not)?

This isn't a suggestion nor is it really even feedback.  The only thing that you posted out of that whole thing that would count as either is that excavating should be more profitable.  It's a long rant for that little detail.  And a rather pointless one at that.

Yes i know i was just venting sorry lol

@Olivia likes this... lol

Olivia likes this
On 10/8/2016 at 10:41 PM, Google™ said:

Do cops have to seize illegal weapons unconditionally now?

I think your lack of intelligence or at least common sense got you into that situation in the first place. Don't blame the cop, he's just doing his job. If he would not have seized your illegal weapon he can get points for that and I think he'd rather play it safe than let you keep your 5k gun... 

Miles likes this