Connection to Asylum?

USCCHRIS

Ever since the server was down for hours yesterday my ping on Asylum has jumped from 20/30 to 250+ and I have no idea why. It's really frustrating and has caused me to get kicked out multiple times. I've flushed my DNS cache, and i've restarted my internet multiple times. I have no idea if it's my side or Asylum's side. Anyone know anything?

Lex Tempest and Sandra Bollock like this

same issue since downtime yesterday im getting kicked multiply times every restart and my ping is 350-400 but only on server 3 

getting to a point off not being able to play tried same fixes of router pc and game files and no change think its server side since its only s3  and normally ping is 130 not 350-400 :(

Edited by Sandra Bollock
add more info
USCCHRIS likes this
1 minute ago, Paratus said:

Try server 1 and let us know. We're doing network testing on that one, and your ping will be different for sure since it's not in the same building.

Actually, to everyone reading this I'd be curious to hear how it compares to the others when busy.

sold my ghillie like 2 weeks ago and it still says pending ..............

48 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Try server 1 and let us know. We're doing network testing on that one, and your ping will be different for sure since it's not in the same building.

Actually, to everyone reading this I'd be curious to hear how it compares to the others when busy.

From Brazil:

AD041DF05ACA8EE231AAE25EA22E184135EEDAF0

Usually gets lower when I join the server:

957314BB2E13E7471203CA861C347FEEA19B2373
(That's Server 1)

Edited by BlackShot

ok so more info  server  1,2,4 running great for me steady 100-120 ping which is normal server 3 is still very bad topping out at 400 ping

but im getting some very wierd chit going on with my account database side 

i play server 3 and never really switch,after reinstalling again earlyier i jumped in 2 to serve my time for cop killing :) 

when i switched back from server 2 afteri got released from jail and sync and went back to server 3 i log in and im wanted again for same crimes i just served time for 

i got friend to join server 1 and joinned on him because direct for s1 not working for me and it spawned me like 5 hours+ back in database to a point earlyier today when i was fighting a turf and got kicked from s3 

1 hour ago, Sandra Bollock said:

ok so more info  server  1,2,4 running great for me steady 100-120 ping which is normal server 3 is still very bad topping out at 400 ping

but im getting some very wierd chit going on with my account database side 

i play server 3 and never really switch,after reinstalling again earlyier i jumped in 2 to serve my time for cop killing :) 

when i switched back from server 2 afteri got released from jail and sync and went back to server 3 i log in and im wanted again for same crimes i just served time for 

i got friend to join server 1 and joinned on him because direct for s1 not working for me and it spawned me like 5 hours+ back in database to a point earlyier today when i was fighting a turf and got kicked from s3 

I joined S1 and I had my gear and bounty from hours earlier today as well

so just told with switching servers database might not match up so that why i see some strange things :D 

but spent an hour on s1 and its running great for me around 100 ping and nice 

i did notice on s3 that alot of ppl are getting kicked for arma 3 wrong signature for file   and ranges from bushes sound music and structures 

and verify files or reinstall did not work for at least one that had this issue im aware off didnt talk with anyone eles getting those kicks

no one was ungrateful or come off has sounding like they being an ass to anyone 

love s3 is why i have stayed and donated and will play through the issue but if no one in power is aware could lead to other issues of false cl or other bans which would not be good for the community 

today i seen apd teleport  behind me and down me in a half locked house  my truck blow up from vdm that we didnt even see each other driving on a road

prob alot more crazy stuff if i look through my videos but i know it is server so waste of time making false reports 

again sorry if u feel offended by us trying to make everyone aware of the issue 

USCCHRIS likes this
4 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I've had similar feedback from a lot of people. It's also had 0 mass kickings. I think it may be time to move shop to the new datacenter!

For some reason my money on s1 is not synced with the other servers.

I have around 4.2m on s1 and 3.9 on s2

.Sean likes this