Chicken Wire Fences

I believe that there should be a part of the website that shows the statistics of people killed by Chicken Wire Fences. The Chicken Wire Fence is the most deadly object on the island, with a close competitor the barley bush not far behind it. With this feature on Asylum it will help educate the Trolls of Kavala of how dangerous these objects really are. :frog:

7996677c948875b7b5a64c9d82234c9a.png

2 hours ago, Lorax said:

I believe that there should be a part of the website that shows the statistics of people killed by Chicken Wire Fences. The Chicken Wire Fence is the most deadly object on the island, with a close competitor the barley bush not far behind it. With this feature on Asylum it will help educate the Trolls of Kavala of how dangerous these objects really are. :frog:

7996677c948875b7b5a64c9d82234c9a.png

Sometimes it doesn't even kill! It maims it's victims :( Such a horrible entity to wonder Altis!

Do you want to Asylum lag and kick people even more often? Because that's how shit like that happens, too many useless code, which clogs the server and causes issues.

EDIT: It can't even be done because chicken fence doesn't have object ID, last time I checked, and that means, that tracking can't be coded specifically for chicken fence.

Edited by Pentax
/|/|0T4RD likes this
14 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Do you want to Asylum lag and kick people even more often? Because that's how shit like that happens, too many useless code, which clogs the server and causes issues.

EDIT: It can't even be done because chicken fence doesn't have object ID, last time I checked, and that means, that tracking can't be coded specifically for chicken fence.

Karaoke is essential to this game.

Along with every single object in Kavala

:kappa: 

Frizzy, Sp0on and /|/|0T4RD like this