[CoRe] gang recurtment

RecKer

Server 3 Recruitment

CoRe is a new gang with new members of Asylum excluding a few, looking to have fun and learn about the ways of Altis. Mistakes will be made in the gang of CORE but all in the effort of improvement and trying to learn. What CORE is looking for is experience players to teach the right way to not just the gang members, but others of the island of Altis. Though we are new we are in a rush to hop into the fight to make Altis good. We will fight if needed to protect the people and save them from the APD and other gangs. Not a strict gang we are just looking for fun and something to do in our spare time . Anyways who cares if you read this far you must be a loser because i got you now apply and good luck nerdz not putting a period because only losers puts periods 

Requirements

Not an age required gang but be mature 

You must have TeamSpeak, a mic and be able to speak English clearly

You must have 300+ hours on Arma 3

You must be active on a weekly basis

Must be willing to help others in gang

Must be willing to wear tags

Application

What is your in game name? :

Are you mature? :

How much money do you have on Asylum? :

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? :

Have you ever been banned?  :

What gangs have you been part of? :

Why do you want to join the gang? :

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? :

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) :

What is your in game name? : Spederino 

Are you mature? :  Depends on if I took my medication

How much money do you have on Asylum? : 375k

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : https://gyazo.com/b7a65aeae8176deb021dd629dfe4aeb1

Have you ever been banned?  : Yeah like 3 times

What gangs have you been part of? : Imperium

Why do you want to join the gang? : Looking for a gang to have fun with 

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : I could use improvement but I can kill someone if needed to. 

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : Negative

What is your in game name? : Flaming

Are you mature? : Yes

How much money do you have on Asylum? : 200,000 (can support self financially)

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : 1089

Have you ever been banned?  : Yes (ban was lifted since i was unaware of rule)

What gangs have you been part of? : Crimson, Phoenix, The Ruthless Ones, Viper, Latin Kings.

Why do you want to join the gang? : I want to join a group of people that I can hop on with and fight some cartels, gang wars or even just rob people for fun!

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : I would say I am best at supporting and protecting people and I am a decent shot.

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : None (unless someone wants to!)

50 minutes ago, flamingshadow said:

What is your in game name? : Flaming

How much money do you have on Asylum? : 200,000 (can support self financially)

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : 1089

Have you ever been banned?  : Yes (ban was lifted since i was unaware of rule)

What gangs have you been part of? : Crimson, Phoenix, The Ruthless Ones, Viper, Latin Kings.

Why do you want to join the gang? : I want to join a group of people that I can hop on with and fight some cartels, gang wars or even just rob people for fun!

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : I would say I am best at supporting and protecting people and I am a decent shot.

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : None (unless someone wants to!)

Accepted :P will message ts info 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What is your in game name? : Lucifer

Are you mature? : 26 year old prior USCG

How much money do you have on Asylum? : Basically broke, but I just started out on this server.

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : 200

Have you ever been banned?  : Negative

What gangs have you been part of? : None on asylum 

Why do you want to join the gang? : Met one of your gang members on the GTA atlis life servers and recommended I join up. I've got a bunch of previous experience from the GTA servers and need a place to grow and gain loot and xp. 

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : I'm prior military so I have good practical experience when it comes to leadership, tactics, following the chain of command, and playing my part. Game wise, I got a ton of gang experience from GTA servers, good shot, comfortable under pressure, good driver, terrible at flying (not to much experience with it), and good experience with heists.

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : Didn't catch his name before he dropped out of the server. 

• 3 months later...

Application

What is your in game name? : BrianV

How much money do you have on Asylum? : 120k

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : 659

Have you ever been banned?  :  Once for combat log (Ill be honest)

What gangs have you been part of? : 0 this would be my first

Why do you want to join the gang? : I feel that I've played asylum alone long enough and am not getting the experience I would like

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : Can follow orders, pretty active, decent at pvp, good situational awareness

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : I have no connections within your gang

What is your in game name? : Big Mike22

Are you mature? : age 20

How much money do you have on Asylum? :https://gyazo.com/27b931e3b9bd4255953f59f9409258ed

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : https://gyazo.com/594667003872bb7a57ec677b193c0311

Have you ever been banned?  : Yes

What gangs have you been part of? : None

Why do you want to join the gang? : Experience 

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : Ability to make money

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : No