Gun for Hire (Server #1)

MookyMook

Well if you don't know me my name is Mook. ( Moo-K) 

I am a well armed Rebel and do not mind spending money to make it, i will take most jobs if the pay is good and i will always try my best to insure your safety.

When i am working for you i always put your life before mine to insure you're getting what you payed for.

I tend to work alone but if needed i have plenty of ties who are perfectly capable people who can help.

I don't take anything pay under 10k

What do i usually use when working for you?

Outfit: Mostly  CRTG STEALTH with a Carrier Lite ( Armor 3), and a Viper Harness.

Inventory: Plenty of food and water, and something to make me run like RedGull or Cocaine. I always carry defibs and blood bags! (I have all of the healing perks so i can heal you to 100% health) 

Gun: What i mainly use is a AK-12 w/ a RCO and i keep about 15 mags on me. If i am protecting you around a open field or any area where i need a DMR i will use a MK-1 w/ RCO and i keep about 15 mags. If we are near the water i do come in a wetsuit and keep a SDAR and a Rebreather in my backpack but as my main weapon will be an AK-12.

NOTE: If the pay is good and the task is dangerous i will be bringing my RPG for your safety and to insure my job gets complete. (I only bring 1 shell and will use it wisely)

How to notify me?: I am always playing on server #1 and my steam is Mook, feel free to message me at anytime!

What i will usually ask YOU when im being hired: Do you have a bounty? Does anyone know what your about to do? Do you have any bad relations with any gangs? Do you need a weapon? (I will provide a lethal for you but in the end i will add the cost to my pay) Do you need transportation? Where are we going? Quote* How long will the job your wanting help for take? Do you have any friends? Is their a group i can make / join?

NOTE: I am usually not in this for the money, i am in it for the RP but the money is just a bonus.

What happens if i die?: Well idk..... i don't usually die? hmmm.... Well if i die well fuck me i guess? 

NOTE: I ALWAYS RECORDED WHEN HIRED AND IF ANY RULES ARE BROKEN AGAINST ME OR YOU I WILL BE MORE THAN COMFORTABLE POSTING ON FORUMS.***

NOTE: I am not a Hitman, i am protection and will kill. I do not go after any targets or take money just to go find someone and kill them.

Well i'm doing illegal stuff and cops showed up: No worries i am a professional cop killer, really i am, i have 48 confirmed cop kills recorded.

About me: I love Arma and enjoy playing it, more enough i love RP aswell. Last time i check i had about 790 hours in Arma. 

Edited by MookyMook
typo

Honestly i used to walk up to civs in kavala and just ask them, most of the time it was a fun and violent ride, but I think the forums is poor medium for this.

If only there was some type of Asylum exchange marketplace, ya know? Just like, a system that we could utilize to bring the community together on goods, as well as services, rendered. If only there was such a place that existed to post protection jobs/requests like these. *Cough @Paratus

Edited by Sergio
william likes this