Đecimation Recruitment [Very Limited] - S3

Dork

7 minutes ago, steelbringer said:

lol it was a summer job and you sound llike a crackhead high off helium and heroin with that voice you bot lol

you are garbage

and I'm not hired help when I'm doing a job for a company that couldn't do it themselves let alone meaning I was in full control of what I did and when I wanted to do it retard lol

nobody gives a fuck you worthless fucking temp worker now stfu

Shameless likes this
11 hours ago, kevincllz said:

In-game name and previous names -  Special K  

How old are you?  - 23

How much is in your bank - 500k or something 

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - http://imgur.com/cqG72jb

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - 0 ifrits and 10 orcas 

List any previous gangs - AiA, DHM, instinct,Bratva and some others that i cant remember 

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Keneith chico dos otter heroin monster and some others   

What can you bring to the gang - i can bring alots of laughs knowledge of cartels and teamwork 

Why do you want to be apart of the gang -cuz my bois are here and 

Monster, .Sean and Cech like this
12 hours ago, kevincllz said:

In-game name and previous names -  Special K  

How old are you?  - 23

How much is in your bank - 500k or something 

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - http://imgur.com/cqG72jb

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - 0 ifrits and 10 orcas 

List any previous gangs - AiA, DHM, instinct,Bratva and some others that i cant remember 

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Keneith chico dos otter heroin monster and some others   

What can you bring to the gang - i can bring alots of laughs knowledge of cartels and teamwork 

Why do you want to be apart of the gang -cuz my bois are here and 

Denied as trial, Not very active. You may come into the ts and tag along for now.

steelbringer likes this

In-Game Name: Obi-Juan Kapony

Previous Gangs: Imperium, 12 monkeys, Lawless

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 1600 https://gyazo.com/9028beb8e6c3890489db0b0e501ce60d

How much money do you have? 150k but i still have all that meth to cook. you guys were stopping me from doing it for awhile -.- lmao

Do you know anyone in the gang who will vouch for you? (Names) Idk man maybe otter motard and jammir 

Is there anything beneficial you can bring to us other than shooting, flying, or roleplaying skills? (Elaborate) im a decent mid range fighter as well as i have some decent role play skills and can damn near get a pardon or reduced ticket on anything!

Edited by Obi-Juan
Gatorade likes this
4 minutes ago, Obi-Juan said:

In-Game Name: Obi-Juan Kapony

Previous Gangs: Imperium, 12 monkeys, Lawless

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 1600 https://gyazo.com/9028beb8e6c3890489db0b0e501ce60d

How much money do you have? 150k but i still have all that meth to cook. you guys were stopping me from doing it for awhile -.- lmao

Do you know anyone in the gang who will vouch for you? (Names) Idk man maybe otter motard and jammir 

Is there anything beneficial you can bring to us other than shooting, flying, or roleplaying skills? (Elaborate) im a decent mid range fighter as well as i have some decent role play skills and can damn near get a pardon or reduced ticket on anything!

Accepted for trial.

Note: will pass when his mother finally gives me her virginity :D:D:D

Cech likes this

Thats me on the left, Start roasting fuckboi.

9 minutes ago, steelbringer said:

I get roasted cuz I'm famous and have haters cuz yall salty af and every one knows when its me in game I tell em retard lol

so when you get killed by "fucked ur nan" don't cry like a lil bitch

and I gurantee if I knew what half you look like I would roast ur lives stfu trash player

1373dee7157e3530e2be4b4c68d819d2.png

Edited by Dork
/|/|0T4RD likes this
2 minutes ago, JaeJae said:

You Should ask Robbo what happened when he tried ruining our fed yesterday!

old robbo before he became career cop was good, but that's only cause chapo stopped playing and dynasty fell apart, and its funny because the reason chapo stopped playing was because he hated career cops, lmao...

Edited by Valkyrie

In-game name and previous names - Ghostfarts

How old are you?  - 6

How much is in your bank -  too young for a bank

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - whats a screenshot?

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage -  umm my parents only has a moped?

List any previous gangs - umm mommy told me to stay out of gangs that they are bad and gets you addicted to drugs

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom -  my daddy once vouched for me that i could eat 100 hot dogs

What can you bring to the gang - cookies my mommy made

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - mom stopped giving me allowance so i need to get money