It would be cool if:

1. There was a talent to make it so we can drive over barley to gather. (any vehicle)

OR

2. If there was a special vehicle that you could drive over barley to gather (with talent required or no talent)

OR

3. Make a gathering talent tree path. After X amount of points down this path let us gather 2x barley for each barley we pick manually.

Edited by ₴avagє

hey @Gnashes can i just rob banks and mine diamonds out of my hatchback sport? Idk why this game is so broken. i should be able to just drive by an area and boom im loaded with goods. im fuckin lazy as shit and i want to play a video game that is designed to kill time but i aint got  time for that.

can we do this please?

Ray., DreamC, Dork and 2 others like this

Gathering barley is not hard. It's 10x easier now that the option is on the top of the scrollwheel, yet all I see you do is bitch all around the forums about how lazy you are. I never once bought any barley, picking 666 at a time many times a week for months. You also can buy stuff from people without the exchange...

Edited by Scott
1 hour ago, Scott said:

Gathering barley is not hard. It's 10x easier now that the option is on the top of the scrollwheel, yet all I see you do is bitch all around the forums about how lazy you are. I never once bought any barley, picking 666 at a time many times a week for months. You also can buy stuff from people without the exchange...

Weird, I thought I was in the suggestion forum. Where people can make suggestions. I must be lost. Sorry Master Scott, I will get back to the fields right now.

Edited by ₴avagє